30 day Shred

terrible weigh in today 3.5 pound on :(

gave me a extra incentive for day 14 - really went for it lol

feel a bit better now :)

Boo!! Sorry about the gain Kerry thats rubbish - but like you say incentive to keep going.

I'm having a couple of days off the shred as I have a cold and keep cough, cough coughing everytime I start to exercise.

Will be back with you in a couple of days, as I'm really missing it!! :):) xx

sounds like a good plan Hannah, have a rest, its not worth doing it if you're not feeling too good.

This Dvd is hell... I need to dig it back out and torture myself ... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 14 & 15 done of shred. This morning I will do Day 16 then I am having tomorrow off as I am camping with the kids:) Enjoy your rest Hannah!

had a break yesterday and did set alarm this morning to get up and do it before work but just turned it off and went back to sleep for half an hour instead. Will have to do day 15 tonight .......

I think your body tells you when you need a break Kerry:)

It is intense - and there is no rule the it has to be done in 30 consecutive days.

Keep shredding xx

Morning guys. Back from camping, weather was awful!

Have had two days break from shred instead of just the one, have eaten quite a lot of rubbish too, which I expected as we were camping and eating out.

So today I will get back into it starting with Day 16.

Day 17 completed! It really killed again this morning, but on the plus side, those planks are doing wonders for my inner thighs!!!!:)

Well done Jamie!!

Getting back to it this evening - dreading it - but got to be done :):)

well today I decided to do level 3 for a change, not really getting on with level 2, don't like the plank thing, although there's some of that in level 3 I felt I managed the moves better.

However, I was 'gargling my heart' and feel properly nauseous now lol.

Going to have some low fat supernoodles now :)

Wow Kerry you rock!! :):)

Did Day 13 today, but stuck with level 2, not brave enough to progress yet. Coped a lot better with it than I thought after 6 days break. :):)

Hiya :):):)
I was searching to find someone who started the 30 day shread today and I found this thread. Hope its ok to latch on :D

I swore my way through it this evening, but feel better now ive started as i've been talking about it for a week :rolleyes:

The 25 minutes goes realy quickly but the exercises are awsome.

Hope im not as stiff as a board tomorrow:D

Hiya :):):)
I was searching to find someone who started the 30 day shread today and I found this thread. Hope its ok to latch on :D

I swore my way through it this evening, but feel better now ive started as i've been talking about it for a week :rolleyes:

The 25 minutes goes realy quickly but the exercises are awsome.

Hope im not as stiff as a board tomorrow:D

Ooh, yes do join in - we are all on different days. :)

Have a hot bath or shower, and keep going, the aches ease the more days you do it.

Good luck!! xx

Thanks Hannah

Ive also put a thread up in the same area for a day 1 start buddy.... I get so lost in these menus:confused::confused: lol.

Is this your first time?
I have read that some people are doing it again, so It must have good results.

Thanks Hannah

Ive also put a thread up in the same area for a day 1 start buddy.... I get so lost in these menus:confused::confused: lol.

Is this your first time?
I have read that some people are doing it again, so It must have good results.

Yes, i'm newish too! I only heard about the DVD reading this thread and thought I'd give it a go - loving the inch loss.

Did you measure your inches before starting?? If not do its sooooo motivating.
:):)

OMG yeah!! i have to see whats happening. I agree so motivating, iwouldnt be half of interested if i didnt.

Ive got them over on my thread, i'm very excited for the 30 day end to see what happens:):)

Have you toned already?

OMG yeah!! i have to see whats happening. I agree so motivating, iwouldnt be half of interested if i didnt.

Ive got them over on my thread, i'm very excited for the 30 day end to see what happens:):)

Have you toned already?

Yes, I can see it in my arms, shoulders and legs too.

My friends say I look like I've lost loads more weight but I have only lost 2lbs!!

Very addictive!!

I did Day 13 yesterday :)

Back