30 day Shred

OMG!! Cerulean that is amazing!!! Well done chick!! Xxx lol uv motivated me to do day 2 even the my body aches after yesterday lol xxx

Ok guys so ive just got out of bed, and I could feel my legs were a bit worked from yesterday's workout but I can't even sit on the toilet seat without feeling pain lol!! How did you guys cope after day one on the shred? Should I push myself to do day 2 help me!!!! Xxxx

YES!!! that pain is totally normal! It will be gone by day 3 or 4!!

Beverley.........tell him to turn the TV up ;)

Loool thanks hel I did it!! I completed my 2nd day lol! I'm sweating buckets but feel great! Now I just need to be a good girl eating wise! ;) yesterday went a bit pear shaped lol xp

Well done Sarah, that certainly made interesting reading!! I'm terrible for giving up at the slightest hint of a plateau, I think it's because I never hit that point the first time round. So I'm more determined than ever to avoid the scales and go by inchloss and photo evidence. I'm pleased that 30 DS has a positive effect too, I've never listened to the bunkum about body eating muscle, as I delved deeper into the science behind VLCDs when I first did CD. It is possible to build muscle on VLCDs so long as you do the right thing and not hours on end of cardio, which is why 30 DS is so great!!!

Well done all you shreddies for sticking with it!!

Sorry to hear about your strain. I would def rest it or as you say modify at least.

I am really enjoying the dvd! Trouble is can't do it in the evening as I would make to much noise thundering about in the gym which is above the sitting room where husband watches tv!

Invite him to join you!!

If not - It's only 20 mins I'm sure he can cope with a little distraction from the telly box!! xx

After much messing about over this last week I've decided to cut my losses and start from scratch again, because I've completely lost track of where I am with shred. I've made myself a Shred chart so I can mark it off as I do it, that way I can't get lost lol.

I've decided to do level 1 again but try and do as much of the Natalie moves as I can before moving on up to level 2 and so on. On my chart I've made lots of boxes for level 3, once I've done the 30 days I can carry on marking them off as I mix it up. There's 65 boxes in total, all to be filled after I've done it :D

Attachments

• image-3089882447.jpg
    image-3089882447.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 73
Cerulean - well done :) stats are fab!

Hels - I would just keep going and do the best u can :)

Bev - I kno what u mean! I do it in my room above the living room and get complaints! Lol

Naz & Crazycatlady - well done :)

Surfhunny -love the chart!!! Yay xxx

Hey Lel, Hannah and Carly

Yeah I think he should join in but trouble is there is only room for 1 as it's my sons old bedroom!

Shall turn the volume up on his telly Lel ! Hee hee.

He wants me back in shape so he needs to give a little, what d'ya reckon? ;)

Finally got my vitals down the left hand side! Woopee

i did my first day of the 30 shred today, flipping heck it was tough but so worth it . i did mine at half 9 this morning so im aiming to do it in the morning. Day 2 tomorrow, im so determined to get down to 10 and a half to 11 stone.. so if i can lose a stone ill be happy...
:) xx

Well done RugbyKirsty! Supreme stuff!!

Am doing battle with the dvd and still enjoying. Err that might be a rather strong word for it but.... You know what I mean..... all that humping and heaving has got to be worth it? :sigh:

After much messing about over this last week I've decided to cut my losses and start from scratch again, because I've completely lost track of where I am with shred. I've made myself a Shred chart so I can mark it off as I do it, that way I can't get lost lol.

I've decided to do level 1 again but try and do as much of the Natalie moves as I can before moving on up to level 2 and so on. On my chart I've made lots of boxes for level 3, once I've done the 30 days I can carry on marking them off as I mix it up. There's 65 boxes in total, all to be filled after I've done it :D

I have been ticking the days off on my calander, with the last day circled in pink! the first thing I do when Im done with the work out is tick that day OFF!!!! It works for me, hope it will keep you on track and also motivated. x

Level 1 done and dusted :D. On to Level 2, and I am so nervous but excited a the same time. xx

Hey perpleo it's my 2nd day today and to be honest is use 1kg weights, I have done weights for toning for few months so I'm use to heavier ones like 2.5kg etc but with this workout 1kg is fine lol!! It's hard enough doing the squats with 1kg!! But that's me I guess, start off with small weights n as you get better go higher that's what I'll be doing. Good luck! :) xx

Bev - he defo needs to give a little :)

Kirsty - yay well done :)

Hels - first thing I do is update my signature - and tell u lot :) its a fab motivator...

Perpleo - depends on your fitness level I guess... I just use 1kg weights...

Maggie - yay well done :) - level 2 starts scary but is ok I promise ;) good luck

Well I did day 5 of level 3 today... wont be doing it on Tuesday (WI day).... and realised I am away at the end of the month for a festival so wont get my 30 this month.. will just do what I can :) xx

Just found this thread. I'm gonna start mine today. See if something's gonna happen in thirty days then. Hope so!:p

Good luck x

Maggie -sax I am starting level 2 today - must admit I am a little scared lol.... Food has taken over a little bit this weekend so need to be good this week....

I use 2.5 kg for most of it- buy will prob use 1 kg on level 2 until I get used to it

Back