30 day Shred

It's still in the box! Children are at home during the day due to finishing GCSEs! They're off on trips next week so will start Monday!

Big butt kick Naz!! ;)
You can do it!

Gooo do it! ive just done day 5 and i do feel so much better now ive done it. Although i have to say that having then gone and cooked a big pizza and chips for my boyfriend the resistance to give in and cook myself one was quite high, buttt i remembered the beginning of the week when i threw away my wine gums because i couldnt go through all this pain for nothing.

I've just taken photos again, I took them to mark week 1 of my 80 day fat blast (my before pics really). I've done about 18 days of shred over 3 weeks and 2 zumba classes. I'm stunned by the difference in my legs from the photos I took when I first started shred. Its not majorly noticeable from the front, but the side view is! I'm not brave enough to put them on here just yet but I will at some point!!!

Hi guys!! Thanks for the kick!! At 10pm I did my shred! It's been a hectic day and I got really tired so thought I'd leave it for today but that kick got me!! Thanks guys!! Day 5 level 1 complete!!!! Xxx

Omg guys I'm so silly! I started my shred on the 2nd of July so that means it was day 6 today!! Ooops anyway like I was saying
Day 6 level 1 complete!!!!
Boy that feels Good ;)

Hey all!!

Well done all you lovely shredders... and well done for putting someone in their place ;)

Just done day 28... 8 at level 3... not long now... then I have RFL on Sunday and plenty of big plans after :) xxx

5 days left for me!
I have only lost 1/2 a stone combined with WW, but my ass feels brilliant............I even quite like it (!!??) hahah!!

Keep going everyone!

Ok so I said I would do 10 days on each level, but I'm scared lol!!! Although it has got alot easier from day 1 my thighs just kill!! Wot have did u guys do? Xx

I did 10 days on each level. It was great - Level 1 I thought 'Oh - I may have bitten off more than I can chew' but by Day 3 there were massive improvements and as she says 'If you're on day 5 - 6 you should already be seeing improvements in your level of fitness' and how right she was. And by day 10 I could do everything but the pushups in full form without stopping. And the same thing happened with each level - you start it and go 'ow!' but by Day 10 you can do everything(ish).

I did about 8 days on Level 1 but got bored so moved up to 2. I went back to level 1 last night and managed most of the moves following Natalie, the bicycle crunches are still a b@st@rd but I managed them all :D

i just hope im going to see a difference soon. so far weight hasnt changed at all :( i just want to see an 11 on the scales xx

Just done level 3 day 6, only 4 more days to go. I feel great for doing it, notice such a big difference in my stamina and cant believe I can actually do it, still sweat like a pig tho!! When finished am gonna try level 1 again just to compare it to how it was when I started.

Well done everyone, keep on shredding.

Just done my 1st day!

I've been following this thread and like what's going on so I ordered the 30DS. It finally arrived and I'm in ?!

Well, it certainly gets top marks for variety, intensity, and motivation.... But it showed me how unfit I am at the moment. I couldn't keep up with the jumping jacks ? and can't do the press-ups ? -yet! Gonna practice press-ups till I can.
I like that she said you should see an improvement in ur fitness by day 5-6, so I'm looking forward to that!

Well done to all you dedicated shredders, keep posting; it helps to know we're all tackling this together ?!

BTW, took all my stats and will check all the measurements once a week - apart from weight which I'm checking daily; keeps me on track with my diet, lol! ?

PS: my smilies keep showing up as question marks....

Just done my 1st day!

I've been following this thread and like what's going on so I ordered the 30DS. It finally arrived and I'm in ?!

Well, it certainly gets top marks for variety, intensity, and motivation.... But it showed me how unfit I am at the moment. I couldn't keep up with the jumping jacks ? and can't do the press-ups ? -yet! Gonna practice press-ups till I can.
I like that she said you should see an improvement in ur fitness by day 5-6, so I'm looking forward to that!

Well done to all you dedicated shredders, keep posting; it helps to know we're all tackling this together ?!

Well done you!
Keep at it, I couldnt do a single push up, now I can do 2 sets of 15 :D

Day 3 of 1st level and I can really feel different muscles ache. I have been running for exercise but this DVD works lots of muscle groups. Feeling good but a bit sore

im hoping ive done thing right noe as my muscles havnt ached after the workouts but i have been sweating like a pig when ive been working out. x

Back