30 day Shred

:) enjoy the Bacardi xx

Morning day 21 done I did am extra on level 2 as I have moved up to 2 kg weights... Level 3 tom

well plenty of bacardi and chatting crap til the early hours of the morning has resulted in no shred today. not going to fret about it, knew it was going to happen anyhow and i think a wee day off should do no harm.

i'm really sore today down my two sides but i think it was when i was tryin to perfect my press ups with the help of my son that i hurt myself as it was just a spur of the moment thing and hadn't warmed myself up lol

p.s i hate hangovers:cry:

just hope that i don't overindulge today and destroy all my good work.

marylou said:
well plenty of bacardi and chatting crap til the early hours of the morning has resulted in no shred today. not going to fret about it, knew it was going to happen anyhow and i think a wee day off should do no harm.

i'm really sore today down my two sides but i think it was when i was tryin to perfect my press ups with the help of my son that i hurt myself as it was just a spur of the moment thing and hadn't warmed myself up lol

p.s i hate hangovers:cry:

just hope that i don't overindulge today and destroy all my good work.

I hate hangovers too :eek:.
I will be shredding later, once I have had a snooze ;)

I bought the shred yesterday £5 on Amazon absolute bargain. I am planning on waking up in the morning and doing this before work, I am sure after the first time of doing this i will be doing this in the evening before or after my gym class lol.

Does anybody have any thigh measurements that showed the 30DS helped?

Chunkeymonkey said:
Does anybody have any thigh measurements that showed the 30DS helped?

I don't have measurements but I do have a photo to prove that after on 2 weeks there's a bit of a change.

Attachments

• image-2571518635.jpg
    image-2571518635.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 59,711
Ahhh. I can see a difference!

I have really big thighs and was worried about sagging skin. Do you think the 30DS would help for it?

Last edited:
It's not really a huge difference, I don't think it's majorly noticeable but it's not bad for 2 weeks worth of exercise. I'm hoping it'll help prevent saggy skin too.

The difference is totally noticeable!!! :) yay

I've rested my knees for a few days, pain is gone completely so I'm going to start Shredding again, I'm bored of level 1 but the results speak for themselves. I guess I'm just going to have to grit my teeth and get over the boredom. It's 20 minutes for f sake, I can put up with it for 10 days I'm sure.

I'm going to save No More Trouble Zones for when I'm closer to target because it looks hellish scary, no cardio just plain burn burn burn!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:) sounds good! X

I am not sure how I managed to shred today, with a hangover, but I did.
It is soooo much better to exercise a hangover away, than eat it away :D. I felt tip top after having done it :D

I have done 23 days in July of level 3 so far. Only another 7 to go :eek::D

My Aunt wants to borrow my shred dvd and weights whilst I am on holiday :D

Claree__x said:
There's a massive difference there! Well done!

Thanks, but unfortunately like a fool I've been a bit of a pig this week and combined with not shredding for a week I've undone that hard work boo!! But my knees are better now and I'm back on the diet wagon so no excuses now lol, back to shredding tonight!!! Hopefully it won't take too ling to get my "Shred-leg"s back!

:break_diet:

i am so so pissed off today. well the hangover lasted til midnight last night, not sick, but depression big time. i have decided that i need to change my drink. i spent the whole day yesterday eating

ww muffin
ww carrot cake slice
ww cookies
ww jaffa mini roll
ww caramel rice
toffee crisp
bag of doritos
3 slices of nimble with butter and jam
pasta and salad
4 thorntons eclairs
2 finger kit kat

didn't do the shred yesterday and bloody well slept in this morning but i intend on doing it before bedtime today sometime even if it means waiting til 10pm. i'm so annoyed at myself for eating all that crap, my totm is nearly here and i know it's no excuse, but that combined with the depression from alcohol left me looking for comfort all day...i haven't even counted up the points..i'm feard:cry:

:break_diet:

i am so so pissed off today. well the hangover lasted til midnight last night, not sick, but depression big time. i have decided that i need to change my drink. i spent the whole day yesterday eating

ww muffin
ww carrot cake slice
ww cookies
ww jaffa mini roll
ww caramel rice
toffee crisp
bag of doritos
3 slices of nimble with butter and jam
pasta and salad
4 thorntons eclairs
2 finger kit kat

didn't do the shred yesterday and bloody well slept in this morning but i intend on doing it before bedtime today sometime even if it means waiting til 10pm. i'm so annoyed at myself for eating all that crap, my totm is nearly here and i know it's no excuse, but that combined with the depression from alcohol left me looking for comfort all day...i haven't even counted up the points..i'm feard:cry:

We all have our off days marylou, I don't think anyone who's successfully dieted and kept the weight off HASN'T had a full-on food blow out at one point in their diet. The trick is accepting that it's happened and getting back on that wagon. You can do it, and hey, it could have been a lot worse. You only had 2 kitkat fingers, and most of the stuff was WW or nimble, so as far as blow outs go, yours was pretty low-fat!

We're all behind you 100% :)

I did level 3 day 4 today. For some reason, now I've reached level 3 I'm finding it hard to get the motivation to shred in the morning. I'm getting complacent I think. Can't be doing with that! But anyway, I pushed myself a lot today, did a lot more of the shadow boxing and jumping jacks. Aaaand, I managed one whole set of walking push-ups as Natalie!!

Back