30 day Shred

thanks crazy cat lady <3. feeling **** bout it but as you say it was low fat goodies i could have done worse lol. going for a walk now to clear my head and will do the shred in a couple of hours. that way i will feel a bit better hopefully. jeez us women have it hard hey..this totm i could eat everything in front of me!!!!

Yeh I totally echo above, your blow out was totally low fat compared to what mine would be!

My totm now too and I'm finding the shred really difficult - probably connected! I just binned my lunch cause it was turning my stomach, need to get back to 'normal' soon!

done the shred day 7 level 1 it was hard today after a day off but it's done now, showered and cleaned the house a bit and feel a bit normal now again. however, i'm getting a chinese takeaway the night :eek:

will only be getting a chowmein though and i have been really, really good today so i'm not going to feel bad bout it.
:p

Claree__x said:
I have to keep going with the shred 'cause I know if I take a day off I'll take 2 then 3!

I took a couple of days off and then several :( back on today and did just 15 mins... Sigh. Will get back on the Shred wagon again. Level 2 Day 2 done (sorta...)

U can all get there :) shred shred shred xx

louisa_jane said:
I always get about halfway through level 2 and wish i hadnt started D: phew!

Aargh Level 2...! Come on, we can do it!! :)

Morning All - So I have done day 2 level 3 ( day 22) and I am confused... I did not feel like I worked out very hard and dare I say it but I felt level 3 "easy " compared to level 2 - may be because there was not as much use of the weights???? did anyone else feel like this... I am actually thinking of going back to level 2 with heavier weights??? I am moving on to ketllebells (kettleworx) once I have done the 30 days but I was a little dissapointed that I did not feel the burn... Granted I did some of the easier moves such as the walking pressups - is still cant do them and the easier plank climbing thing....

I think I am missing the weights!!

day 8 level 1

thought this was supposed to get easier. when she was saying you will be finding your stamina getting better i could have cried. still looked forward to getting out of bed to do it but i'm afraid that my overindulgence over the last few days has brought back my wee tubby belly :(( having lost 5 and half stone over the years i suppose i am never going to have a flat tum this excess skin just makes me look fat around the midriff all the time :mad:

i have another 7 days of shred before my holiday (maybe 8) :confused: if i get up on sunday morning lol so hopefully i will see a wee bit of difference for the bikinis..or tankinis as it stands at the minute ha ha

i have nearly perfected the easy press ups..was doing them wrong, was just lowering my head not my butt so i am finding the burn there now and by god i was like a beetroot when i finished today!!!! the anterior rises i absolutely HATE!! can't do them but do something similiar lol hard to beat though, workout done and showered before 8.30am!!! great start to the day.

happy shredding everyone xo :D

day 8 level 1

thought this was supposed to get easier. when she was saying you will be finding your stamina getting better i could have cried. still looked forward to getting out of bed to do it but i'm afraid that my overindulgence over the last few days has brought back my wee tubby belly :(( having lost 5 and half stone over the years i suppose i am never going to have a flat tum this excess skin just makes me look fat around the midriff all the time :mad:

i have another 7 days of shred before my holiday (maybe 8) :confused: if i get up on sunday morning lol so hopefully i will see a wee bit of difference for the bikinis..or tankinis as it stands at the minute ha ha

i have nearly perfected the easy press ups..was doing them wrong, was just lowering my head not my butt so i am finding the burn there now and by god i was like a beetroot when i finished today!!!! the anterior rises i absolutely HATE!! can't do them but do something similiar lol hard to beat though, workout done and showered before 8.30am!!! great start to the day.

Well done for getting back on that wagon! I doubt one day of a little overindulgence has made much difference. If you just keep going with the healthy eating and exercise that day will become a distant memory and you'll have a flat tummy and the body you want in no time.

Day 25 Level 3 day 5 done 5 minutes ago. The sweat is still dripping off me.

Pretika, the first time I did level 3 I did feel it was easier than level 2 but that was because I was going slowly still learning the moves and doing all the easy ones. Now, I am sweating and puffed out as much as level 2. The jumping lunges kill me. I can't do them as Natalie all the way through, just for some of it. But it's a lot more fun than level 2. Perhaps try to do the Natalie moves as much as you can, keep challenging yourself to go one better than the day before.

Btw, this kettleworx looks interesting, I might give it a go myself!

marylou said:
day 8 level 1

You're on roughly the same as me - day 8 was yesterday. It killed. I think I'm just getting more into it now that I know what I'm doing.

I couldn't do push ups at all, my hands kept sliding with sweat (I have really sweaty palms at the best of times) but the last 2 days I've put my hands inside trainers to stop them slipping and I've been able to do the easy ones at least, even if I do look stupid!

CarlyLanky140 said:
U can all get there :) shred shred shred xx

Cheers Carly - you are proof it can be done (even if through gritted teeth!) What exercises do you do now post-shred?

Pretika said:
Morning All - So I have done day 2 level 3 ( day 22) and I am confused... I did not feel like I worked out very hard and dare I say it but I felt level 3 "easy " compared to level 2 - may be because there was not as much use of the weights???? did anyone else feel like this... I am actually thinking of going back to level 2 with heavier weights??? I am moving on to ketllebells (kettleworx) once I have done the 30 days but I was a little dissapointed that I did not feel the burn... Granted I did some of the easier moves such as the walking pressups - is still cant do them and the easier plank climbing thing....

I think I am missing the weights!!

Pretika, well done for getting to level 3. I am still on level 2 but I've read a few comments that level 3 does seem easier than 2. Also likely that your stamina has increased!

Ok so I did level 2 day 3 today and gave it my best shot. Couldn't do it completely but worked hard and sweated and felt good; so there level 2 -you scare me no more :D

Ok so I did level 2 day 3 today and gave it my best shot. Couldn't do it completely but worked hard and sweated and felt good; so there level 2 -you scare me no more :D

Well done!!! I still think that level 2 is tougher than level 3 so you are doing brilliantly!!!

Trying to psych myself up to do this tonight but I'm struggling. Feeling really tired & lethargic. Plus the scales in work say I've gained 2lb :( :(

Trying to psych myself up to do this tonight but I'm struggling. Feeling really tired & lethargic. Plus the scales in work say I've gained 2lb :( :(

You can do it! I put mine off till just now but im glad ive got it out of the way now. Plus all scales work differntly..mine lie to me at home and change all the time during the day.

louisa_jane said:
You can do it! I put mine off till just now but im glad ive got it out of the way now. Plus all scales work differntly..mine lie to me at home and change all the time during the day.

I did it. It was HARD. Still on L1 but day 9 and it's my totm so I'm putting it down to that :(

Back