30 day Shred

Pretika said:
Hi All - I did day 3 level 3 ( day 23) this morning and it was tough... I am missing the weights excercises and I am struggling with the "explosive" cardio only because I dont want to go through the floor boards!! I have an old house and the boards already creek!!!

I am going to keep going for another 7 days.. I bought the kettleworx programme so i am going to start that tomorrow..

I'd better not tell my husband about level 3 then, we live in a mobile home and he's already wincing every time I do level 2! Lol!

Fionat29 said:
I'd better not tell my husband about level 3 then, we live in a mobile home and he's already wincing every time I do level 2! Lol!

Lol !!

Thanks all - start Tom will keep you posted x

So that's day 10 and level one DONE :)

Level 2 scares me a lot but I'll give it a go tonight.

Well done! Level 2 is not so bad when you get going..kind of :p

day nine done. level one.

last day tomorrow and i don't know how to face level two..having another bad day eating wise. just can't get enough food to keep me going. i wish mother nature would hurry up and make things happen, one week til holiday and i would rather not have the hassle of star week..:(((

at this rate i don't hink i'm going to have any weight off tomorrow. but on the plus side i def feel better doing the shred. think i see a difference in my thighs but i didn't measure them.

will do measurements tomorrow and post them to see how level one worked on me.

What I am really disliking right now is the way my belly flab is hitting my thigh flab when I'm doing the plank thrusts (or whatever they're called) it's so off putting. Sorry if that's tmi but still.

I've missed a few days so have gone back to level 2, but with my slightly bigger weights!

Level 2 has successfully reduced me to tears. I can't do it. Planks and pushups are impossible with me. My hands and feet sweat so much I can't get a grip on the floor and keep sliding.

I've worked so hard on level 1 and I've put on bloody weight and now I can't do level 2 and it seems like such a waste :( :(

Please don't give up, have you got a mat or something you could use? I don't do full press ups because I haven't got the strength in my upper body but I try my best. The problem I have at the mo is that I've got a touch of athletes foot and all those plank moves keep opening it up. Ouch!
Persevere, you'll be fine.

What I am really disliking right now is the way my belly flab is hitting my thigh flab when I'm doing the plank thrusts (or whatever they're called) it's so off putting. Sorry if that's tmi but still.

I get that with some of the moves too :eek:
Its the slapping noise :eek:
It was bad in the beginning, but it seems to be a little less now.... or maybe I have tuned it out ;)

Level 2 has successfully reduced me to tears. I can't do it. Planks and pushups are impossible with me. My hands and feet sweat so much I can't get a grip on the floor and keep sliding.

I've worked so hard on level 1 and I've put on bloody weight and now I can't do level 2 and it seems like such a waste :( :(

I do the shred on a rug.
Maybe you moved up too soon ?
I was about 16 days on level one, before going up to level 2...
Then I was well over 3 weeks on level 2.
Dont rush yourself, if you need to go back to level one, then do so...but dont give up.
It really does make you feel soooo much better when you are able to do it :)

Just to add to the other comments, I gained 4 pounds after my first week of doing the shred, and I'd been eating really healthily. I was extremely upset and angry, but I think the gain is muscle. You should start to see a steady loss from your next weigh in onwards. Don't give up. No-one loses that much doing the shred, but by the end of it, their bodies look amazing. I'm near the end of level 3 and I am really pleased with the difference in the way I look.

Just to add to the other comments, I gained 4 pounds after my first week of doing the shred, and I'd been eating really healthily. I was extremely upset and angry, but I think the gain is muscle. You should start to see a steady loss from your next weigh in onwards. Don't give up. No-one loses that much doing the shred, but by the end of it, their bodies look amazing. I'm near the end of level 3 and I am really pleased with the difference in the way I look.

I totally agree with you CrazyCatLady :D
I have been doing the shred for a good couple of months.... and have been doing level 3 for the month of July...
I am up to 27 days of level 3 in July. I soooo notice the difference in my body, and my fitness level, which is also important to me.

Claree, keep going.. it will get better and it does work :) xx

Keep up the good work :D xx

Coming to the end of level 2 soon and although I still find it really hard (even mostly following anita :p) when Im doing the high knees cardio the fat on my hips isnt wobbling noticebly anymore :D

So last night was a bit of a disaster. I don't know what was wrong with me, I've been really busy for weeks now and I think I was just mentally exhausted and just broke down.

Going to try level 2 again tonight cause I've done 10 days, seems a waste to give up now.

well have been eating really not good this week at all...got up this morning after a lie in til 10am!!!! usually up at 7.30 so this was maybe just the rest i needed. anyhow, wasn't going to weigh myself as i just feel fat..i do see a change in my body, big time but you all know the feeling, when you look in the mirror you just see faults...i don't have or ever will, have a perfect body. i lost alot of weight and i have excess skin..not bad, hanging excess skin but it's there and it's going to take alot of work to lose it.

well to my surprise i had FIVE pounds OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldn't believe it, i weighed myself three times!!! haven't lost a lot of inches, i would say half to three quarters off my hips and maybe the same of my belly.

i was so happy this morning..i stayed the same the for a few weeks, then last week i had a pound off, this was such a shock and i just think it must be the change from walking as exercise to the shred.

level one completed today.
so afraid to start level two but i will do it for three days then i'm off on holiday for two weeks. was worried bout weight gain when away but i know i can just start the shred again and in a month i could have half a stone off :D

Back