30 day Shred

Hi ladies well done to u all ur doing great! Me on the other hand has had a terrible headache on my 8th day so I missed one day :( but was back on track so day 8-level 1complete. Xx

Just finished level 3 day 1. Wow! I love it, in my opinion more enjoyable than level 2 and easier if that makes sense. When I finish my Shred, i'm gonna be doing level 3 when I am pressed for time.

I started the shred last week so will be day 8, L1 today, how did you ladies get on with weight loss during this time? I have lost only 1.5 lb with this and slimming world, was hoping for a bit more to be honest!

You are more likely to STS or put on a bit because of muscle and also you will find that your body retains fluid in order to protect your muscles. The bonus is that you will be more fit, your metabolism will increase so over time you will lose weight and also you will look leaner because it pulls you in. I have not lost much on it but my body has changed, as in it's more toned and clothes look better on me and I will take that any day over losing a lot of pounds rapidly.

Day 2 Level 1 complete!! Its tough working the same muscles the next day, but I guess that's the whole point!!!

Hannahkw1 said:
Day 2 Level 1 complete!! Its tough working the same muscles the next day, but I guess that's the whole point!!!

Well done, you!! It's a bit painful some days but you just have to work through it. Level 3 is tough but doable. Good luck!

Day 3 level 2 complete although I have a confession.... I didn't finish it till the end :( found it really hard as I workout straight after opening my fast no excuse I know but I'll try harder xx

Finally got started,day 1 level 1. Are you to do 10 days on each level or what? Great fun trying to do it with two toddlers- dd3 copying everything I did,ds 1 running ' under the bridge' everytime I spread my legs. Will do it while they nap tomorrow!

Yeah 10 days on each level.

Day 3 level 1 today and ooh arrr that killed!!!

I did do a 5 mile run before hand! But I did it! Really hurt my arms on the squats and shoulder exercise! Not overly looking forward to tomorrow, but I will do it!! Cant wait for level 2 to do some different exercises!!!!

Hey tras don't worry that's normal, I couldn't even sit down the day after my first work out, but keep it up and within a few days u will be used to it! Xxx

Level 1 day 3 completed!! Delighted with myself....kind of see a difference already...or is that possible? Might be slightly delusional!

Back