30 day Shred

Baileygirl said:
Loundy, I am sure they will be fine to get started with. You can upgrade as you get better.

Day 6 done, my calves are so sore though, I think i've pulled the muscles but trying to carry on. It seemed to get easier for a day or two and was thinking about steeping it up to level 2, or even doing them both but today was hard (was after a 12.5hr shift though).

What kind of results have people had? Have you seen a difference quickly?

Thank you :) might take me a while to get used to it ! Sorry to hear you've pulled your calf muscles, hope they ease up soon

Hi guys, can I join you?!
Just completed Day 1 Level 1 and my legs are shaking!! I'm really hoping to see a difference in doing this, how has everyone else found the dvd? Have your results been good?

Ooh do glad I found this thread! I've had the DVD loitering in my sitting room since Dec but finally took the wrapper off this evening. OMG! I really didn't expect it to be so hard! But I'm determined to do it every morning. If it hurts this much it has to work right?

Teasey said:
Ooh do glad I found this thread! I've had the DVD loitering in my sitting room since Dec but finally took the wrapper off this evening. OMG! I really didn't expect it to be so hard! But I'm determined to do it every morning. If it hurts this much it has to work right?

Hi Teasey
I had my first go tonight too so looks like we will be going through the same stages together - good luck!

Day 2, Level 1. Had to DRAG myself out of bed to do it this morning but I'm glad I did. Feels much better to do it in the morning when you're fresh rather than last thing in the evening. I felt like I could do more this morning. Feeling really motivated.

Took my measurements too this morning. Looking forward to checking them again at the end of Level 1!

Teasey said:
You too nayomee. We can motivate each other-if say we'll need it!!! ?

Yes definately, surely we wont need it though??! (haha)
I'm doing my day 2 this evening, I can definately feel it today!

My copy of the 30 Day Shred has arrived today. I bought Jillian Michael's box set as you get 4 of her dvd's for less than the 30 Day Shred is on its own new on amazon. Not sure how this is going to work out for me as i am nearly 3 stone overweight. I suspect i will be doing a lot of stopping and pausing. However i will keep you all updated. You're stories have inspired me to try it. I'm also considering getting her kettlebell one as i simply cannot afford the kettleworx set any time soon. Going to try Day 1 tonight, i've got no hand weights but i'm sure i can find something heavy to put in each hand. If i'm never heard from again you know it was just too hard!

Well Day 3 Level 1: OW! My muscles were screaming today. Especially my thighs-god I hate lunges! Buy saying that, today felt like the first time I could actually do it properly. It was still hard but definitely better. I'm a bit more motivated now after that

Hi all,

Can I join in? I'm starting day one of level one today! Is it do able for those of us that are extremely unfit and hugely overweight? I have 8 stone to loose!

Really looking forward to it! Let's hope I can make it through the 20 mins!
Xxx

Oh my gosh! Done completed day one! Why a workout. I officially don't like jumping jacks it push ups. Can't do the cycle crunch thing do did normal crunches instead. Also found I couldn't do the crunch with legs in the air. My c-section scar is still really sore for that one. Feeling goo to have done it though.

Took my measurements and before pics today too, can't wait to see the change!

Xx

Well done pogle. Its really hard isn't it and ur not alone on the oush uos. My body just says no! You'll see results fairly soon, it really is worth it.

Last edited:
Day 1 completed. owowowowowowowowowowowowowow!!!! LOL

more of the same tomorrow! and maybe jogging too! must go rest these muscles!

LittleFlutterby said:
Day 1 completed. owowowowowowowowowowowowowow!!!! LOL

more of the same tomorrow! and maybe jogging too! must go rest these muscles!

I feel the same way lol. No idea how I'll do day 2

I feel the same way lol. No idea how I'll do day 2

neither did I! but I managed it- day 3 completed tonight- i'm sore but feeling great!!

I managed day 3 yesterday. Very sore but feeling fab. I found the strength a like easier but still suck at the cardio. Day 4 today. Let's hope I can do it. Xx

I'm not really that sore, but I also go to the gym. Day 2 is complete.

day one done, upper arms, top of legs and stomach sore.

day 2 tomorrow, hubby is doing it aswell

Back