30-day shred

Trose1203

Im at the stage where im going to have to do more excercise than walking, ive seen some of you talk about 30 day shred before so i just ordered it on amazon, can anyone tell me what kind of results they are having with it etc. thanks, tracy

Trose1203 said:
Im at the stage where im going to have to do more excercise than walking, ive seen some of you talk about 30 day shred before so i just ordered it on amazon, can anyone tell me what kind of results they are having with it etc. thanks, tracy

I've got my DVD but not started it yet... Have a look on the Cambridge diet forum there is a thread on there and a couple on members have completed 30days and had very noticeable results (there's photos on there 2)

Good luck - I'm staring mine after my 1st WI x

Ive got it, not even used it yet. I need to make sure i've got the time to do it, when noones around which is limited in this household believe me! Good luck x

I've just ordered it after reading this. DVD £4.99 from amazon x

I feel full of energy today so gonna start my shred when I get home from work :)
Wish me luck

Good luck foo fan! Let us know how it goes x

Hi chan, its a work out dvd, i need to do some major toning and ive seen it brought up on the forum before,,its cheap on amazon at the mo too

fizzstar said:
Good luck foo fan! Let us know how it goes x

I'm sorry to dissapoint guys - I'm not starting the shred today :( I feel shattered and just want my bed!
So much fir being full of energy earlier lol

Wait for me to get mine foo and we will start together, should only be a day or two....we can compare aches and pains lol

Wait for me to get mine foo and we will start together, should only be a day or two....we can compare aches and pains lol

Its a deal Trose - let me know when your starting :)

i will foo, im gonna buy a measuring tape on the way home tonite so i can keep track of any changes, i really want to do it so i can tone up the bingo wings and jellybelly lol

Trose1203 said:
i will foo, im gonna buy a measuring tape on the way home tonite so i can keep track of any changes, i really want to do it so i can tone up the bingo wings and jellybelly lol

Same here I didnt measure when I started last week but did measure at the start if jan.. So I can kind of go from that.. My tummy and my arms are my biggest parts 2!

I have just ordered it from amazon 30 day shred by Gillian michaels hope I got the right one lol I can't wait to get it :) x

Foo i just got it,,,,are we starting today ??? i'm kind of afraid lol

Yeah shall we - I'll do mine at about 4.30 and keep u updated :)

I'm also joinging the gym on Sat so might not do the DVD on the days I go to the gym?

cool, i will do it tonite, i just counted the days to my hols and theres exactly 30,,,so im taking that as a sign i have to start today..

Shall i dial 999 and get them on standby???? pmsl

Mine is still in the wrapper, so it is brilliant as a book end!!

Good luck both of you x

Back