30 day shred?

Hello, newbie here.

Started extante today, finding it easy so far but im not surprised as i am definatley losing this weight i couldnt be more determined if i tried.

Anyways! exercise is needed as i just feel so unhealthy :cry: bought the 30 day shred? any good results?

Thanks everyone and well done on all your losses i have been reading your posts and cant believe how well everyone seems to be doing - inspirational x

Hi :wavey:and welcome.

The more determined you are the easier it is to get through the 1 st week :) I am on week 5, and have stuck to it 100%. Dont get me wrong every now and again I feel hungry, and start to dream about food :rolleyes: but I just drink more water, and look at a horrible photo of me that is stuck on the fridge :eek:...that soon make me realise why I am doing this diet lol

I was looking on e-bay at the 30 day shred dvd, it is supposed to be really good. Think I saw a post on here the other day but cant seem to find it now:confused:......Just be careful during your 1 st week as you might get a little light headed.

Good luck with your 1st weigh in, keep us informed how you get on xx

Hey I started this last week then took d weekend( plus /2 days off eek) back into it again tomorrow! It hurtsssss lol

Back