30 day shred!

Have decided not to shred the day after a run I run twice a week with a running club an we do 5-6 miles each nite, so I'm too knackered the next day. Will still complete the 30 days but just with 2 less a week
Well done everyone else you all doing great :)
level 2 is still hard day 4 tommorrow for me xx

Katiegibs said:
I am having a few cheeky vodkas tonight, might be a mistake as jillian won't go easy on me tomorrow!

Ooh now nice not too many now ;-) x

Day 4 level 2 done was a little easier today ;-) did a bit of natalie too x

hello everyone, I hope it's ok if I joined you tonight....
Just did D1L1 for the first time, I can already (10 hrs later) feel my muscles stiff, I hope I can deal with it again tomorrow!
Congratulations to all of you for persevering!!! I hope we all get the great results everyone is talking about!
I am invited to this great event on New Years' and I want to look better than I do today. I know it's just the beginning of my journey but If I loose some inches and kilos as well 'till then I will be so much happier...
Good Luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Athens, well done on day one, it does get easier, I found day 3 the hardest but you have tons of support here to get you through it xx

Hi Katiegibs! thank you for the welcome!! I am sure day 3 is going to be tough because I just did day 2 and oh I felt it.... So I guess tomorrow all the sore muscles are going to give me a hard time...
You go on and do it, it's better to get on with it than to postpone it for later (in fear :) ) You will be glad later! Do you still feel sore after exercise or it's something you get used to after 4 days or so in each level? Have a nice afternoon!!!

Just done day 8, forced myself, and I already feel better for doing it. The sore muscles dies down after day 3/4, and now I am pushing deeper into the squads etc so I still feel it, but it's a nice ache not a sore can't move feeling anymore. I still go beetroot red and sweat tons tho ! :)

Hi all!

Can I join you please :) I've done the shred before, funnily enough I found level 3 the easiest, maybe that will put some minds at ease!

Going to start today!
Good luck all!
x

can i join u too been doing this for last 2 weeks but ever other day as don't want to get bored of it on day 8. i mix the levels up level 1 is getting easy now. level 2 is a killer level 3 not too bad

Hi purple, welcome, of course you can join in our pain train! Lol

I'm so not looking forward to level 2, but some people say they really like it! I guess I will just have to wait and see. Xx

Thanks Katiegibs just done level 1 this morning. going to do it everyday if I can this week. I hate level 2 find level 3 easier than 2 which is weird.

Oops, re set my alarm this morning for an extra hour in bed which means I'm going to have to dig deep to find the motivation to do it after work :( I feel so guilty!

well done be worth it when we lose inches

Back