30 day shred!

day 3 of L1 completed was very bold and didnt do it all weekend but just done it and i feel so much better for it-even got my dad doing it with me :) now off to zumba, keep up the good work everyone xx

Day 3 level 1 done! Not so much pain this time round.

Also done my 45 mins of just dance today.

Only lost a pound tonight at weigh in, so feeling a bit flat, but I am going to keep up with diet and shred as I feel slimmer! :)

DVD came yesterday - I'm slightly scared!!

DVD came yesterday - I'm slightly scared!!

I was scared at first as well! I loved watching Jillain on the biggest loser and I thought lets do this!
The first time you do it you will be in agony and sweating non stop, but afterwards its such a great feeling :D
Good luck and have fun :D xxx

Day 3 level 1 done! Not so much pain this time round.
Also done my 45 mins of just dance today.
Only lost a pound tonight at weigh in, so feeling a bit flat, but I am going to keep up with diet and shred as I feel slimmer! :)

day 3 of L1 completed was very bold and didnt do it all weekend but just done it and i feel so much better for it-even got my dad doing it with me :) now off to zumba, keep up the good work everyone xx

Well done guys :)

Day 3 L3 for me today, will do it later on after I've got some studying done + had lunch. I am aching today, my sides and back are feeling it! But I know by day 5 I won't hurt so not chickening out;)

Day 3 done :)

Well done, you are doing so well-i cant even envisage being able to do L3 yet-i can barely get through level 1 at the mo but determined to stick at it!!

Don't know if I'll shred today, have had a loooong day. Will see how I feel after dinner!

I wish I had the time to shred first thing in the morning on college days, those are the days I find it hardest to motivate myself. Also I never have the energy to shred when I get home from college :( I barely have the energy to cook or do all the other stuff I have to do :(

I'm the same, snooze was too appealing today and I am mega busy from now until bedtime, but I will do it tomorrow!!! I will I will I will, I need to counter act the 2 cream eggs that fell into my mouth today!

Day 4 done :):) Was feeling a lot more awake today after college! I had an exam yesterday & the whole day was just horrible so I ended up not shredding. I tried to wake myself up with a coffee after dinner but it just made me feel even more lethargic.

Hiya, still haven't started the shred but down 7lbs in two weeks. Going away to the sun next week, will bring the trainers!!

hi guys, do you think (if i can manage it) that it ok to try 2 workouts back to back? do level 1 and level 2 at same time. Dont get me wrong i still struggle with level 1 but its getting easier every time...starting to tink doing only 1x20min session isnt enough - do i do them back to back with a night off or aim for every night? thinking every night would seem like a chore though....any thoughts?

debtin said:
hi guys, do you think (if i can manage it) that it ok to try 2 workouts back to back? do level 1 and level 2 at same time. Dont get me wrong i still struggle with level 1 but its getting easier every time...starting to tink doing only 1x20min session isnt enough - do i do them back to back with a night off or aim for every night? thinking every night would seem like a chore though....any thoughts?

This exhausts me thinking about it :) but go for it I think that would be an amazing achievement & was thinking of doing something similar myself!!

This exhausts me thinking about it :) but go for it I think that would be an amazing achievement & was thinking of doing something similar myself!!

well i then googled other forums on it and a lot of folk do it back to back or once in morn and once a night as they dont think its enough - may try this - ouch.

I've just ordered this :)
Excited and scared at the same time! Hope it arrives in time for next week!!!

Ppl seemt to rave about it! I'm excited about inch loss cos the weight loss as slowed right down now!

Back