30 day shred!

Holy Cow!!!
Just done day 4 after not doing it yesterday and I feel like i was back to day 1! - was totally out of breath!
:-( glad got back on it tho and will not miss a day unless i die!!! LOL

It is half term holudays and was wondering what people thought to doing the shred twice a day? I normally do it in the evening, but when i have extra time...I might just do it twice...
Would i complete L1 10 times or for 10 days??
I am on day 4, if i did it twice tomorrow, monday and tuesday I would have completed it 10 times so could be on level 2 by wedneday...would that work??
Any advice welcome! x

I prob would still do it for the 10 days, not sure its something that should be rushed. Its probably better to do it once a day properly for 10 days, rather than rush it twice a day and either hurt yourself in the process or not see the intended results.

There are people who do it twice a day, but I don't think they cut down on days. I'd do it twice a day everyday if I had time :)

Level 1, days 8 & 9 done (didn't update yesterday!). Haven't done zumba for 2 days, I miss it!

downtownsuzie said:
I prob would still do it for the 10 days, not sure its something that should be rushed. Its probably better to do it once a day properly for 10 days, rather than rush it twice a day and either hurt yourself in the process or not see the intended results.

There are people who do it twice a day, but I don't think they cut down on days. I'd do it twice a day everyday if I had time :)

Level 1, days 8 & 9 done (didn't update yesterday!). Haven't done zumba for 2 days, I miss it!

Thanks :) I do have some other DVDs I could follow as additional exercise! :) Inc a zumba one - which is v hard :-/ lol x

Only tried zumba on wii and that's on the easy section, intermediate routines! I'd hate to see expert!!!!

It gets easier :) just make sure you cool down a bit more than she does on the DVD otherwise you'll ACHE x

I found I really had to push through day 2, but after that, I felt nothing but achievement :) tomorrow is my last day on level 1 and I'm def ready to move on!

Note to self..............having done minimal exercise for the past 6 months as have had spinal surgery......STRETCH after exercise DVD!!!
Big ouch in my calves!!!

Last day on level 1 - tempted to shed a little tear, I'm a bit scared about what level 2 might bring!

Kim my calves were exactly the same and I've not had any time off exercise! Just keep stretching them off. It took me a few days to get rid of it but got there in the end. Try the one off the bottom step, worked best for me: 1 foot on 2nd stair, 1 on 1st and drop the heel of the foot on the first stair: aaaaaah, soothing :-D

It gets easier :) just make sure you cool down a bit more than she does on the DVD otherwise you'll ACHE x

I found I really had to push through day 2, but after that, I felt nothing but achievement :) tomorrow is my last day on level 1 and I'm def ready to move on!

cool down i had to have a lie down lol and today im in alot of pain,not looking forward to doing it later

good luck with level 2

Got my copy of the shred last week. As I'm off work this week I'm going to take measurements and start doing it tomorrow so by the time I'm back in work next week I'll be in a routine of doing it (fingers crossed anyway). Anyone else starting tomorrow? x

Because there are so many pages to this link someone may have asked this but what's the long term with this?

I'm not sure that there is a long term? I'll probably do it every few months, but I guess some people just carry on after day 30?

OMG this is hard!!! I managed the warmup (barely!!) and circuit 1 and then had to do the cooldown. Think its going to take me a fortnight to manage to do the whole of level one day one!! Will try and do at least 2 more minutes tomorrow. Its half an hour since I finished and my legs are still like jelly-it must've done some good.
I really admire those of you who can actually do this.

Still have sore calves.........will take the dog out for a walk & hopefully that will warm up my calves & then I can attack day 2!

wel got hubby to get me this gonna start either tonight or tomorrow hmmmm bit scared after ready everyones responses lol

Back