30 day shred!

Level 2 was... somethin' else! Was glad to be doing something different, but I had to stop a few times - I was ready for the end! BUT I felt the same way about Level 1 to begin with, so I'm not giving up!

L1 D6 done....and it is not getting much easier LOL.
I did it with proper weights for the first time!!

I've ordered it. Wooohoooooo !!! Looking forward to starting. Maybe won't b so excited when I start.lol.:)

L1 D6 done....and it is not getting much easier LOL.
I did it with proper weights for the first time!!

I'm still using tins of beans! Haha

Lozzie, its over before you know it x

day 3 level one done! i am still having trouble walking but finding the exercises bit easier, only had to have less than 5 second rest 3 times today lol

27 minutes to be precise lol...unless my dvd timer is wrong. Was doing well but lost motivation to starting from beginning again tom argh...any one losing inches yet? Well done everyone

20 minutes plus warm up and cool down sounds better! Its only 20 minutes of the difficult stuff! ;)

Day 1 level 2 done :) Quite enjoyed it but sweaty palms on a wood floor is a bit hazardous :( Ho hum. Oh and at end of level 1 I've lost 3.5 inches. 1 inch from bust, hips and calf, .5 from waist :)

Forgot to take measurements, will do when I get home! Snowwhite, when is your WI day?

Level 1 day 1 done last night ummm ouch lol, managed most of it without too much issue but it was afterwards my legs were like jelly lol

so here are the hideous! measurements:
Bust-36in
Waist-40in
Hips-44in
Arms-16in
Thighs-22in
Calfs-16in

wow - i didnt have any inch or weight loss after doing it for 9 days which included 2 days of level 2...need to redo measurements and start again - that is great!!

L1 D2 done :)

Back