30 day shred!

L1 d4 done last night so shall be back with news of day 5 at some point today or tomorrow, last one I can get in b4 weigh in tomorrow xxx

Did L1 D9 earlier, one more go at leve 1...I can't say it's got much easier...but I am ready for a change of pace!!
For some strange reason I can not do the skipping rope move...always give me a stich!! :-/ so I do knee ups or similar!

Hope everyones going strong with it.

Anyone on level3??

Cai said:
Did L1 D9 earlier, one more go at leve 1...I can't say it's got much easier...but I am ready for a change of pace!!
For some strange reason I can not do the skipping rope move...always give me a stich!! :-/ so I do knee ups or similar!

Hope everyones going strong with it.

Anyone on level3??

I'd say get the skipping right before you move to level two because it is (as expected) harder!!! The skips knackered my heels when I started but I kept on and they were easier in time :)

I still do the simple version of skipping on level 2, cause I'm not co-ordinated enough to do double skips, it just doesn't come naturally to me! I'd be interested to see what the level 3 version is!

Okay so I've missed yet another day's shred :-( Arguments with OH and total panic trying to remember everything I needed for very long day meant I didn't have chance this morning :-( Swimming at 3 though so hopefully that makes up for it?

Missed yesterday and today (away for a belated valentines), but considering doing it three times tomorrow to catch up haha x

L1 D5 done. Getting easier :)

downtownsuzie said:
I've finally lost an inch from my hips!!!! Hooooorah! Only took 2 years and it solved with 2 weeks of a DVD!! Lol. Hope to lose (at least) another one from the last 2 weeks :)

Halfway through the 30 days tomorrow x

Great news...were you doing it every day? Ended up demovitated due to lack of weight loss on scales and lack of inches. Wasn't doing it every day...what would you recommmdm?

debtin said:
Great news...were you doing it every day? Ended up demovitated due to lack of weight loss on scales and lack of inches. Wasn't doing it every day...what would you recommmdm?

Hi the idea is to do it everyday for 30 days. Ideally 10 days each level :) x

Hi the idea is to do it everyday for 30 days. Ideally 10 days each level :) x

Yep, that's what I'd recommend.

Missed friday and saturday as we were away for the weekend, but back on it yesterday. Wish it was as easy to get back on plan though!! Not looking forward to WI on weds..

L1 d5, 6 and 7 since the last time I was on all done :)

Back