30 day shred!

Hey ladies how bad is it??? I tried biggest loser workout before and tbh couldn't keep up!! And that was the level one version! I figured Jillian michaels would be even worse! Lol!!
Am so unfit and over 14 stone with NO leg or arm strength.

Just take your time and do what you can, it will get easier as you build strength. It's tough going because it's meant to have good results and it's only 20 mins ( that's what keeps me going) its not difficult to a actually follow though. Take your time and have fun with it :)

D6 l2 done. Is it really bad that I can't be pestered anymore and just want to get bk to my usual exercise regime? Will stick it out though: 2 weeks left :)

snowwhite85 said:
D6 l2 done. Is it really bad that I can't be pestered anymore and just want to get bk to my usual exercise regime? Will stick it out though: 2 weeks left :)

The walk in press ups kill me!!

Haha, me too!

snowwhite85 said:
Okay so maybe I'm a bit weord: I like the walk in press ups! Don't like all the plank based moves :(

Yes you are ;) lol

I'll be honest, I don't like those either - I'd be quite happy to just do cardio; jumping jacks, oblique twists, high knees, jump rope (but not double jump rope) lol. I hate the strength, but love the ab stuff :)

Wish I could get back into it! My little bro is going to make me do it tomorrow (I stay at dads house on WI nights) so maybe I should take more after him!!

Honestly, I like almost everything but the plank stuff :( maybe I'm a glutton for punishment ;-) You're lucky your brother's doing it with you too. Will keep you motivated, for that day anyhow :)

snowwhite85 said:
Honestly, I like almost everything but the plank stuff :( maybe I'm a glutton for punishment ;-) You're lucky your brother's doing it with you too. Will keep you motivated, for that day anyhow :)

My husband does it with me, kicks my arse if I try the old... 'I don't feel well tonight' lol

Day 6, Level 1 done :).

Hey ladies how bad is it??? I tried biggest loser workout before and tbh couldn't keep up!! And that was the level one version! I figured Jillian michaels would be even worse! Lol!!
Am so unfit and over 14 stone with NO leg or arm strength.

Just to let you know I am over 15 stone with the littlest arm and leg strength. It is a bit evil but it's doable and you can do the exercises not quite so deep if it's too much saying that I'm still on lvl 1 so god knows what I will be saying come Thursday when I'm on to lvl 2 lol xxx

Lvl 1 d 8 done yesterday :)

He's 5 and so funny to watch! I can't get out of it now, dad and his mum have both promised him! I know they're only doing me a favour.

Wish my OH would do it with me, but tbh, I think its purely a space thing. We both live with our parents and he's been really supportive otherwise. I have no doubt that once we've set up home and got our own space that he'll be right there with me :)

Bless your little brother. I was thinking some kind of teenage brother teasing you lol. It's good to have someone to nicely force you to do it ;)

I was sooooo gonna give this a miss tonight...but I'm loading it as we speak!
COME ON!!!!!

L2 D2 soon to be done!!!

go for it!! xxx

Back