30 day shred!

I really need to start this, but I put it on and it killed me for days!!

Gonna make it my mission next week to start ( cant ache now as im going out with hubs tomoz night)

Day 10 Lvl 1 and day 1 Lvl 2 done all I can say about lvl 2 is ooooowww it's like day 1 all over again ><

Last edited:
I ordered the DVD a few weeks back just to find out my DVD player had broke! I found level 1 on YouTube today so I've officially started :) I do Bootcamp Mon, Wed and Fri so I will miss those days out as it is the same kind of exercises and I don't want to keel over! Level 1 day 1 done :)

Hi All

I have just subscribed to this thread after being told about it in a thread I had started.

I have started this numerous times but this time I am wanting to stick at it. I know for a fact that I will not manage every day but I am aiming for 2 days a week.

I would like to know how long youse have stayed at each level? I have never went passed level 1!!!!

I have loved it when I have done it and I keep telling myself it is only half hour but my motivational skills are crap at the momet but I have found this site and hope that it keeps me motivated :)

Roll on the 30DS, really should take measurements incase no difference in weight :cry:

Looking forward to reading everyones progress :bliss:

Hey shrinkydinkydoo, just wondering what bootcamp is? I'm nearing the end of the shred and don't want to just stop doing excersise. I love doing dvds but the ones I have I don't really enjoy... I have clubland workout of your life and similar dancy ones but I can't really do the dance routines so they are no good really. JW what bootcamp is like? Thanks x

Hia Alycyn. I was on day 1 for about 8 days I think, I'm on day 20 tomorrow and planning on moving to level 3 on day 21. So I will have done 8 days on level 1, 12 on level and and 10 on level 3. I'm not the most fittest person (at all) and thats how I progressed. Just take it at your own pace and move to the next level when you feel you are ready :)

liliferjade said:
Hey shrinkydinkydoo, just wondering what bootcamp is? I'm nearing the end of the shred and don't want to just stop doing excersise. I love doing dvds but the ones I have I don't really enjoy... I have clubland workout of your life and similar dancy ones but I can't really do the dance routines so they are no good really. JW what bootcamp is like? Thanks x

Hia Alycyn. I was on day 1 for about 8 days I think, I'm on day 20 tomorrow and planning on moving to level 3 on day 21. So I will have done 8 days on level 1, 12 on level and and 10 on level 3. I'm not the most fittest person (at all) and thats how I progressed. Just take it at your own pace and move to the next level when you feel you are ready :)

The Bootcamp I go to is a class in a park. It's high intensity interval training, similar stuff to the DVD. Its always different every session and we use equipment like kettlebelles, skipping ropes, sandbags, boxing pads and gloves. We do it outside come rain or shine and I love it :) ( I never thought I would say that about exercise!) x

Day 7 of Level 1 done - it is getting so much easier than at the start, which is super motivating!

The Bootcamp I go to is a class in a park. It's high intensity interval training, similar stuff to the DVD. Its always different every session and we use equipment like kettlebelles, skipping ropes, sandbags, boxing pads and gloves. We do it outside come rain or shine and I love it :) ( I never thought I would say that about exercise!) x

I wish there was something like that in my area (Aberdeenshire) as I get bored of doing things in the house and I like the idea of being out in the rain (though I am freezing most of the time!!!). Might need to look into it a bit more & see what I can find out :)

After reading all these fantastic results, decided I need some of this work-out for myself. So DVD has just been ordered :-/

So how does it work - is it literally just 20 mins a day workout (either level 1,2 or 3) or do you do the full hour? I have 9 weeks until a friends Hen party where we'll be going to a spa for the day - need to look and feel better with myself by then :-(

After reading all these fantastic results, decided I need some of this work-out for myself. So DVD has just been ordered :-/

So how does it work - is it literally just 20 mins a day workout (either level 1,2 or 3) or do you do the full hour? I have 9 weeks until a friends Hen party where we'll be going to a spa for the day - need to look and feel better with myself by then :-(

Hi!

I'm glad you've ordered the shred- you do get fast results if you stick with it, so you should see a difference ready for your hen party :)

You just do 20 minutes a day- start on level one and then progress through the levels as your fitness improves. You could do 10 days on L1, 10 days on L2 and 10 days on L3 or advance to the next level when your body feels ready.

Some people do all 3 levels right the way through, which is something I'm considering trying after I have completed the 30 days.

Keep posting on here once it has arrived, its a good way to keep track of days etc.

Happy shredding- enjoy :D x

Hey everyone,

thought I would join in as i'm on day 7 of the shred (to do after work) and I'm starting to lose a bit of motivation - i'm not achey the next day but finding it increasingly difficult when I'm doing the moves and I thought it would be easier by now! Hoping reading about everyone elses success will spur me on!

Debs
x

Hi Debs,

I think everyone tends to lose motivation around a similar point to yourself, it is hard to keep engaged with the same exercise routine for 7 days. Just tell yourself '3 more days then on to level 2', which might shake things up a bit and boost your motivation a little.

You've done great so far by the way, keep sticking to it and just envisage how amazing you will feel once you have finished day 30...(that's what I try to do anyway haha!).

Another thing I find is that the music doesn't help...for me, putting on a spotify workout playlist in the background over the dvd helps. Jumping jacks and press ups to Eye of the Tiger, immense haha!

Keep up the good work :D x

the only reason i'd do this is to perve at jillian michaels lol im slightly in love with her...maybe i should do it for the right reasons

I've just got a new one as I completed 30ds, I've got the burn fat boost metabolism one... Based on same thing, circuits, but is 40 mins long.

Going to do it for first time tonight- wish me luck!!!!

Back