30 day shred!

Day 22, Level 3 done... I think this has to be my favourite level so far! xx

I totally agree, I always enjoy that one more.

Day 10 done - so that's Level 1 finished! I've never actually stuck to it for that long before. Yay me :)

My dvd's haven't arrived yet so I intended to start level 1 using YouTube but my 10month old son has been a little nightmare and only just gone to sleep. I haven't even had my dinner! I'm knackered so going to give it a miss and start tomorrow hopefully

I totally agree, I always enjoy that one more.

Day 10 done - so that's Level 1 finished! I've never actually stuck to it for that long before. Yay me :)

It's great isn't it- a combination of everything. I think you can really see your own progress when you do it- 3 weeks ago I would've passed out on the floor half way through haha!

Well done on your new personal record, sticking to it for 10 days- woo! You're a third of the way there now, congrats :D x

p.s Looking forward to seeing how you get on through Level 2 :)

Rkmriddell said:
level 1, day 1 done :D x

How was it? I'm getting mine through the post soon =D

How was it? I'm getting mine through the post soon =D

It's good - it's my third time of starting, determined i will get past level one this time though :eek: It's one of those things where it's as hard as you make it if that makes sense - the more you put in the more you'll get out! Have taken my measurements and stuff though to keep track on how i'm doing and am determined that in 30 days time i will be posting results :D

Safi said:
Day 23, Level 3 done.

I'm debating what exercise to do after The 30 DS. I've got the exercise bug now :D

Shrinkydinkydoo- they are incredible stats, wow :eek: Is the bootcamp workout you do a dvd or is it a class you attend?

Happy shredding xx

It's an outdoor class I go to 3 times a week. Have you got any of her other DVDs? I've read about p90x I don't think Jillian does it though.I think it's quite hard but a lot of people that do the shred do p90x next. I think that's what I'm going to try next. Xx

I went to the doctors and got my antibiotics today so hopefully I'll start to feel a bit more alive soon. I went to Bootcamp tonight and it was lots of circuit training, I think they are my favourite type of workouts because they go by so quick. Back to the shred tomorrow x

Day 1 level 1 done! Measurements and pictures taken. If looking at the photos isn't enough to keep me going nothing is!!!

Not heard of 30 day shred until I read about it on here. After reading what you all had to say I've just ordered the DVD today. How many inches have you lost?

I'm gonna you all, you've had some amazing results. I've had the DVD for a while, but haven't got round to doing it yet. Will do day one in the morning. My sister in law is getting married in June, and I'm determined to have lost a lot of weight by then, the exercise will give it a boost. Keep at it everyone, I am looking forward to it, in a strange sort of way.

It's great isn't it- a combination of everything. I think you can really see your own progress when you do it- 3 weeks ago I would've passed out on the floor half way through haha!

Well done on your new personal record, sticking to it for 10 days- woo! You're a third of the way there now, congrats :D x

p.s Looking forward to seeing how you get on through Level 2 :)

Day 11- I. Hate. Level. Two.

Back