30 day shred!

just completed day 1 level 1 :)! did the shred before and got to day 14 so am determined to stick it out this time - although have a few days i'll be away but will make up for them when i get back!

lilbabyfish said:
I do quite a lot of red days if you want to have a look at my diary it's called one year to yummy mummy x

Woo thanks I'll take a look. I've got 5lb to loose to be my pre-pregnancy weight and I hope to do it before my lil one turns 1 in may

Level 2 day 3 done :)

Day 4 level 1. Still a killer and can't do it all without stopping but definitely getting better. Once I can do it all without stopping I'll stop doing the modified versions of some of the exercises, although I doubt I'll ever do a full push up.
I also struggle big time with the static lunges with bicep curls, keep losing my balance!

Level 1 day 2 :) Push ups hard 4 me 2, dodgy wrist but doing it :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

michmick said:
Day 4 level 1. Still a killer and can't do it all without stopping but definitely getting better. Once I can do it all without stopping I'll stop doing the modified versions of some of the exercises, although I doubt I'll ever do a full push up.
I also struggle big time with the static lunges with bicep curls, keep losing my balance!

I hate the lunges and used to loose balance but I've almost finished level one and I've got a lot better. Keep going it gets better (sort of ;) )

Ordered this the other day so hopefully should arrive tomorrow, me and my mum are planning on kicking everyone out of the living room (or getting up earlier and doing the work out early morning).

I'm not mega mega unfit, but wouldn't say I'm fit by any means, got a feeling this may kill me out after day 1 but if it lives up to its reviews then I'm sure that I'll eventually get over the aches for the weight loss!!!

Exercises for Legs

I am currently doing the 30DS and have ready a fair bit of this thread from the start but the shred does not seem to have great results on the legs with only an inch compared to inches on other parts of the body. Has anyone else been thinking this?

Can anyone recommend a good workout for the legs that work? Preferably in the same layout as shred with the circuits. I have pretty chunky thighs and would like to walk without them rubbing and chaffing :(

Thanks

Alycyn1980 said:
I am currently doing the 30DS and have ready a fair bit of this thread from the start but the shred does not seem to have great results on the legs with only an inch compared to inches on other parts of the body. Has anyone else been thinking this?

Can anyone recommend a good workout for the legs that work? Preferably in the same layout as shred with the circuits. I have pretty chunky thighs and would like to walk without them rubbing and chaffing :(

Thanks

I bought the 4 disc collection but i gave only used the 30day shred at the moment.
Included is "no more trouble zones" which claims to tackle stubborn areas, it contains upper and lower body sculpting moves. It says one of the focus areas is saddlebags. It's a 40min circuit.
I'm not much help but hope this gives you some information

Alycyn1980 said:

Thanks

I think this will tone your legs, especially with all the squats and stuff.

Day 12 done. Level two makes me want to cry haha x

Do you also sweat like mad on level 2?!?!

I don't really sweat much through exercise....I just get really red in the face with a white patch around my mouth....attractive eh?!!

Back