30 day shred!

Level 2 - Day 7 done.

It was my weigh day today and I STS so... I've had a measure and 16 days into the shred here are the results:

Bust: -1
Stomach/midriff -1
Waist -1.5
Hips -1
Bum -1
Thighs -0.25
Calves no change
Arms no change
Total inch loss 5.75

so far so good :D

Level 3 Day 21 - oh my goodness! Mountain climbers, plank push-ups, jump squats, jumping lunges, jumping jacks with weights - it's completely mental! I did enjoy it more than level 2 though.

lunameredith said:
hi everybody, i decided to try 30 day shred after seeing this thread, i have done level 1 day 4 today. but god it's so hard.. were did you get sore at the beggining ? and how long did it last before you body got used to it ? my calves are so sore ...:cry:

I felt it in my legs and it felt normal again around day 5

Well I was unable to do the shred yesterday:( I was supposed to work 1pm-11pm and was going to do it after work but I had to work on until 5am!!! I working again this afternoon so I'm trying to fit it in today

level 1 day 5 completed - half way through level one already :)! definitely is getting easier although that heat was a killer today!

Level 1 Day 2 done! A bit achy but feeling good!

Day 17 of level two done... am looking forward to seeing the back of this level - it's horrible!!

Rkmriddell said:
Day 17 of level two done... am looking forward to seeing the back of this level - it's horrible!!

Are you doing ten days of each level?
That's what I plan to do :)
I'm on Day 2 of level 1.
Are you seeing results?

X

I'm right there with you, can't wait to move on...hoping level 3 is better.

Are you doing ten days of each level?
That's what I plan to do :)
I'm on Day 2 of level 1.
Are you seeing results?

X

Yep, ten days of each. Seen results on level one when i measured. Not looking much different at the moment but will tell you on saturday - am measuring at day 20 as am out on the drinks that night so the next morning won't be very good lol. Things will definitely improve, i know that much as i feel the aches and stuff, i just have a mummy tummy to get through so might not see the results as quick as others... see how we go x

Back