30 day shred!

It's taken me a lot longer this time but have finished my second 30 Day Shred - moving on to Ripped in 30 next.

Just ordered the 30 day shred i hoping it will boost my weight loss. Might sound like a silly question but where can buy the tape to measure my body?

xxnatilyxx said:
Just ordered the 30 day shred i hoping it will boost my weight loss. Might sound like a silly question but where can buy the tape to measure my body?

I would have thought habidashary shops :)

started yesterday! again! lol ive ateempted it before, but never managed past a week, then got fed-up! but..am determined to finish it this time!! ive taken my measurements, and i WILL finish it! did doingthe shred have a negative effect on the scales though? im so scared its gonna show a gain :'( but im gonna try n keep in my head that as long as im sticking to plan, and exercising it will not be a fat gain, it will be water if anything and it will eventually even itself out! :) xXx

Level 1 day 2 complete :) x
well done i ve got it but im 2 scared to do it because i already have small weight losses let me know how u go on weigh in i might start after my weigh in this week

xxnatilyxx said:
well done i ve got it but im 2 scared to do it because i already have small weight losses let me know how u go on weigh in i might start after my weigh in this week

We'll my weightloss has been stagnant for 11 week's :-(

Partly my fault and partly unexplained!

Joined the gym about 5 days before last week's weigh in and stuck to plan... lost 1.5lbs :)

Started 30 day shred after last week's weigh in (Thursday evening) and have done it every day... today will be day 6 so by weigh in I will have done 7 days straight.

I will check in to report whether muscle gain has effected weight loss.

I have to say though that I hate exercise and have never committed to, or even tried an exercise DVD but I love this one. I plan to sign up for some of her others (not just yet though) xxx
It is hard but it is worth every second... I can feel things firming up already :) xxx

I've got the dvd all set up and ready to go. Day 1...wish me luck

i know exactly how u feel hun! the past 5 weeks i have lost 3.5lb :cry:and i am soo worried the scales r gonna show a gain, but i have in my head at the moment that as long as i am sticking to plan it will not be a fat gain! but i still rekon i will cry if/when i do gain as i haven't had one yet x
i have taken some measurements which i never have before! and i will check those if i do get a gain :) i will get this weight off eventually! x

Well I did it and I feel great:party0011:. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'd definitely recommend it (hope I'm saying this 10 days down the line lol)

I keep talking about doing this again alongside my running but so far I've just relaxed on my days off running! I was so proud of myself who when I completed it in June, I started another of her DVDs but didn't get far with that one. Good luck those who are doing it now. It slowed but didn't stop my weight loss and the inch loss was amazing.

I've just completed day 4 and I can feel the tightening already and I'm definitely going to see it through to the end to see if it's true what it says on the box but my thighs feel like they've been run over by a 40ft articulated lorry, when oh when does this pain go away?????

ggmac said:
I've just completed day 4 and I can feel the tightening already and I'm definitely going to see it through to the end to see if it's true what it says on the box but my thighs feel like they've been run over by a 40ft articulated lorry, when oh when does this pain go away?????

So far for me the pain only went away when I had a sneaky 2days off this weekend!! I was on day 9 of level 1 on Friday so made up fir it by doing day 10 L1 tonight followed by day1 L2 a cpl of hrs later... the pain is now back... with a vengeance!!!

I was disappointed thismorning at not feeling anywhere near as toned so am kinda looking forward to tomorrow mornIng now :)

So far for me the pain only went away when I had a sneaky 2days off this weekend!! I was on day 9 of level 1 on Friday so made up fir it by doing day 10 L1 tonight followed by day1 L2 a cpl of hrs later... the pain is now back... with a vengeance!!!

I was disappointed thismorning at not feeling anywhere near as toned so am kinda looking forward to tomorrow mornIng now :)

I had Sunday off and the pain did ease, did it yesterday and this morning I'm not 'as' sore but still feel it all the same. I've just had breakfast and I'm ready to do Day 7. I'm using 1kg weights in each hand, how much does your weights weigh as I was thinking of upping mine to 1.5 each hand (thought it might help tone quicker)

Gnna aim to start this in next few weeks- is it that bad? I'm slightly scared cos of some of the posts I've read on here!

Gnna aim to start this in next few weeks- is it that bad? I'm slightly scared cos of some of the posts I've read on here!

It's great - I've done it twice so it can't be that bad, and I'm doing Jillian's Ripped in 30 now. Level 2 is my least favourite but 1 & 3 I really enjoyed (if that's the riight word??!).

tried it when home alone today and ouch! Will definitly see it through tho, just find it hard to get the space to do it at the moment but have brought some weights/yoga mat and when I move it'll be a part of the routine!

Great to have found this thread. I'm on day 12 so had 10 lovely days at level 1 (still can't and will never be able to do a full press up though), then the shock of level 2. I'm just focused on day 20 when I can think back on how hard it was on day 11 and how easy it is on day 20....well that's what I'm hoping for...lol

But losing weight wise, its not had the effect I'd wanted, but I am a slow loser, but that is not putting me off.

Back