30 day shred

I bought this a few months back hoping it would kick start some weight loss, if only I had started dieting! Mine is is also still in the wrapper. :-/ Well, I shall definitely be starting this after reading the reviews!

I bought this a few months back hoping it would kick start some weight loss, if only I had started dieting! Mine is is also still in the wrapper. :-/ Well, I shall definitely be starting this after reading the reviews!

Haha! Mine too!

Finally unwrapped mine from its packet today!! Ouch my arms and legs hurt!!

Well ice done my 30 days and must say it really works!! I have a much tighter stomach....not lost weight though but I've not been following the plan properly x

lisa2 said:
Well ice done my 30 days and must say it really works!! I have a much tighter stomach....not lost weight though but I've not been following the plan properly x

Well done with the tighter stomach,in what way haven't you done the plan properly if you don't mind me asking?I'm doing it for the Toning/getting fitter reasons though any weight loss is good too lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done with the tighter stomach,in what way haven't you done the plan properly if you don't mind me asking?I'm doing it for the Toning/getting fitter reasons though any weight loss is good too lol

Sorry I meant haven't followed weight watchers properly... It is tough on the muscles the first 3/4 days but after that its ok....you will def tone! X

Thanks about the toning,yup i did feel it while doing the DVD and abit now and I know I will big time tomorrow lol but it will be worth it :0)

Just did the first day of level one on a fractured foot...everything hurts and i feel like im gonna vommit gahhh

Ouch!!! I did my 1st day at some point last week ha need to crack on with my day 2 tonight!

gemelli said:
Ouch!!! I did my 1st day at some point last week ha need to crack on with my day 2 tonight!

Lol good idea..I won't be able to do my day 4 on Thursday..will just have to be a day late with it!

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol good idea..I won't be able to do my day 4 on Thursday..will just have to be a day late with it!

Yea I can't do mine every day so I'm going to just need to do it as often as I can lol :)

gemelli said:
Yea I can't do mine every day so I'm going to just need to do it as often as I can lol :)

Yea better to do something then nothing lol.even though it is only for 20 minutes..life can get in the way ;0)

Yea precisely! Well I recently moved house so my days have been taken up with the likes of ikea so by the time I have time to do it I'm pooped!

gemelli said:
Yea precisely! Well I recently moved house so my days have been taken up with the likes of ikea so by the time I have time to do it I'm pooped!

Hope all is going well for you in your new home! Sounds like you have been doing fun things instead lol

Bought the DVD today after watching the youtube vids. My god the woman is gonna kill me!!

Seriously though i realise now why people get the results they do, its non stop. Will update once it arrives and ive had my 1st shot.

Loser85 said:
Bought the DVD today after watching the youtube vids. My god the woman is gonna kill me!!

Seriously though i realise now why people get the results they do, its non stop. Will update once it arrives and ive had my 1st shot.

Hope you get on ok,I can feel it in my legs abit more today,it's not as bad as it looks though it does work you hard!

Back