30 day shred

I've just done level 1 day 4! Trying to actually do it everyday for the rest of the week now to get into bit better shape for my birthday :)

How are u finding level 2? I might change to level 2 sooner than 10 days on level 1 cos there's only 1 excercise I find difficult now

You don't ache like on level one but I find I do some modified ones on it though I upped it abit yesterday.I reckon you might aswell do it now if you're ready to move up,

Ok doesn't sound too bad :) might do level 1 for a couple more days then move on eek!

Yea see how you go,i'm having the weekend off as am bored of doing it after 15 days,will get back into it on Monday :0)

Yea I can't do it everyday, I should manage a total of 5 days in a row hopefully though :)

Yea fair enough!! I did my day 6 today and decided that I'm gona move to level 2 tomorrow! It's still got hard bits but it's not hard enough for me to only be doing a 20 min workout now.

I can understand that,am tempted to try level 3,will watch it tomorrow and see,can't remember all the exercises on it.Let me know what you think of level 2 :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I can understand that,am tempted to try level 3,will watch it tomorrow and see,can't remember all the exercises on it.Let me know what you think of level 2 :0)

Ok watched it,looks good but I doubt I'm fit enough yet lol

Miss_Stella said:
Is this dvd suitable for complete beginners? And I do mean complete beginner- I get out of breath walking up the stairs

Level one is on you tube,might be worth having a look or trying it to see what you think,there is modified versions of most of the exercises on the DVD.Hope this helps.

Can I join the shred party?

I started the dvd Monday so day 3 for me in a minute once brekkie has gone down, looing forward to it getting a bit easier, as day one I collapsed on the sofa for twenty minutes whole boddy shaking, then yesterday wasn't quite so bad, but found I could barely pour a coffee my arms were shaking so much...

I'm hoping it will make a difference to my body shape as after loosing 16lb I'm not seeing much difference physically wise at all...

Walking press ups?! Eek I've done my day 2 but sort of day 3 of just level 1 and it's sort of getting easier, just the side lunges with the arm raises kill me!!

God those lunges are a killer.... I can't do a full set of those yet...

ultrabluedress said:
Can I join the shred party?

I started the dvd Monday so day 3 for me in a minute once brekkie has gone down, looing forward to it getting a bit easier, as day one I collapsed on the sofa for twenty minutes whole boddy shaking, then yesterday wasn't quite so bad, but found I could barely pour a coffee my arms were shaking so much...

I'm hoping it will make a difference to my body shape as after loosing 16lb I'm not seeing much difference physically wise at all...

Hi and welcome :0) yea after day 3 or 4 you will notice a difference and I did with my body as time goes on :0)

Just done day 3 level one and it must have gotten easier, I'm not laying prone on the sofa like one of those victorian ladies afterwards hahaha

I hate circuit one, hate hate hate it, but kind of like circuit three it seems easier somehow, well apart from those side lunges but I managed to do them all today, just not as many as they do lol....

I'm looking forward to lunch now

Back