30 day shred

Yay, my pack arrived. I also got banish fat boost metabolism, no more trouble zozes and 6 weeks six pack. I'm hoping that these will give me the exercise bug. Last thing I want to do is go through this pain and not diet and then soon as I stop I put it back on.

Bring on the challenge, I'm going to try it tomorrow to let myself know what I'm letting myself into.

I've cleared out the cupboards of the bad food so no excuses to get on and sort myself out. Just wish I could be good on sw. (joined got the books but never started). I'm hoping that this dvd will push the right buttons.

Fingers crossed! And good luck everyone

I love this DVD! I moved onto level 2 this morning. I do this 5 times a week, and although I've only been doing it for 2 weeks I already feel much better then before! I'd love to join the challenge too, keep me on track :)

30 Day Shred is really good :) I'm taking it slow due to high starting weight and completely nonexistent fitness, so I did Day 15 of Level 1 today. Have had great results already! I'm going to try Level 2 tomorrow, see how it goes. I might go back on Level 1 yet if I need to, but I hope I can just continue.

Ive just started the dvd today. Its a good workout :character00115:

Last edited:
30 Day Shred is really good :) I'm taking it slow due to high starting weight and completely nonexistent fitness, so I did Day 15 of Level 1 today. Have had great results already! I'm going to try Level 2 tomorrow, see how it goes. I might go back on Level 1 yet if I need to, but I hope I can just continue.

It's not nonexistent any more, you've done 15 days!

I've done 2 and my calves are seizing UP!

Can i join in please?!!

I'm on day 2!! Haha! My muscles are defo seizing up but I really want to see some amazing results so I'm making myself stuck to it! Xx

Can i join in please?!!

I'm on day 2!! Haha! My muscles are defo seizing up but I really want to see some amazing results so I'm making myself stuck to it! Xx

Hi Katie - SNAP!

My muscles ache but I am enjoying the buzz I get getting up early and jumping about the living room!

Just done day 3 of level 1. This is about the fourth time I've done the DVD but I've only got to level 3 once!
It's a killer but the results are good.

Well just watched it whilst stuffing chili nacho.

I'm gonna hurt and ill be screaming at jillian but I'm not backing down.

Bring on day one tomorrow.

Here is why I want to do the shred again. Here's my progress when I did it.
Unfortunately I am bigger than the first pic now lol!!!

Omg... I so need to dig this DVD back out and do it again xxx

Wow, I love your figure before but after what a massive difference, did you do it every day? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good God MrsW- what a result. I have so got to give this a go ! Your waist was flaming minute !! I can see from the first photo how you passed the audition for Embarrassing Fat Bodies though.....

( you know I don't mean it lol !!)

It's not nonexistent any more, you've done 15 days!

I've done 2 and my calves are seizing UP!

Haha, you're right! I'm doing much better now :) Day 2 was the worst for me, was aching sooo bad all over! Hot showers are the way to go!

After day 3 something magic happened and no matter how I struggle with the workout, I don't ache much afterwards anymore :) I can only hope the same will be true for Level 2! Kind of scared... Everyone says it's really hard!

I would really love to beable to do this as the results look amazing but because im in a wheelchair i think it would be pointless getting the DVD:(
Has anyone got any other advice for exercising?

I've got it but never got past day 5 :( I enjoyed it just was a busy time. Seeing your pictures mrsw has inspired me to give it another shot. It's 63 days till my holiday so I will be able to fit it in twice mmm tempting!

Ok we will start on 1st Feb and try and do the 30 day shred in 30 days if we can. Sometimes I may have to do it every other day as it can be a bit bad for my back lol.

Do one of you want to make a thread for it in the SW teams section so we can all post pics and let each other know how we get on. xxxx

I started this again on the weekend and I have just taken ages to get off the couch I can't walk! I loved it when I don't it before just hope I can get in to it properly again! Your pictures are amazing and the reason I dusted it off! X

I would really love to beable to do this as the results look amazing but because im in a wheelchair i think it would be pointless getting the DVD:(
Has anyone got any other advice for exercising?

I'm not really sure hun other than arm exercises. But if I were you I would speak to your counsellor or a doctor as they will be able to tailor make an exercise plan for you depending on what you can manage.

Looking at the dvd she says work at it at your pace. However please seem to do 10 days of each level,

I did 10 days on level 1 before moving onto level 2. In each level there is an easy and hard option (2 different ladies to follow!) I followed the easy lady (!) for 5 days then copied the harder lady for the following 5. Back to the easy option on level 2 now!!
If you feel ready to move levels before the 10 days, go for it!

Back