30 day shred

Mrs wilsoncrofts photos are fab..already commented yesterday but still can't believe it. am dusting it off too x

Your results are amazing!
Did you lose a lot of weight in the month you done it?

I cant remember the amount exactly think it was about 5-6lbs for the month and I lost around 12 inches from my body too. xxx

I cant remember the amount exactly think it was about 5-6lbs for the month and I lost around 12 inches from my body too. xxx

Wow. 20 inches and 5lbs. That's amazing. I'm doing day one tonight and really am not looking forward to the pain. I hope that goes away quickly

following on from this thread I did level 1 easy (well not for me) lady last night

not in too much pain today more when I have gone to bend getting back up I can feel the burn lol

I started Level 2 today! While hard it wasn't so hard as L1D1, so I'm happy. BUT had big big trouble with feet slipping on the carpet in plank position! Any hints?

Thank you ladies!

I started Level 2 today! While hard it wasn't so hard as L1D1, so I'm happy. BUT had big big trouble with feet slipping on the carpet in plank position! Any hints?

I always have this problem so wear trainers x

Good God MrsW- what a result. I have so got to give this a go ! Your waist was flaming minute !! I can see from the first photo how you passed the audition for Embarrassing Fat Bodies though.....

( you know I don't mean it lol !!)

Pmsl!!!!!!

Started this properly today! Couldnt open the DVD player so ended up doing it from Youtube on my phone (remembered most of it for last time!) I am tired now and dreading the burn but feel good to be starting again! Good luck! Thanks Mrs W for the pictures! x

I got to day 3 on level 2 and haven't done anything for the last week. So I'm going to start again if you don't mind me joining in.

Just done day one level one. I did all my measurements before hand and took a pic - will share after 30 days!!

Pushed myself hard and I know I will probably ache tomorrow as its been so long since I last exercised.

But I'm so pleased I did it - it's simple enough for me but tiring as there are no rests between the different elements. Looking forward to seeing the results!!

Did my day one level one tonight. I actually liked it. I know I'm gonna ache tomorrow but in 30 days I hope it's going to be worth iy

Restarted today and found it tough!!! Did level 1 about 2 months ago and found it ok then. Must improve my fitness!!!

Restarted today and found it tough!!! Did level 1 about 2 months ago and found it ok then. Must improve my fitness!!!

What's your plan? Will you do every day for 30? I have restarted today too...it feels harder this time x

Probably will do 4/5 days out of 7 .... I think! I know it's only 20 mins but work long hours so will find it tough to fit in every day.

Back