30 day shred

Probably will do 4/5 days out of 7 .... I think! I know it's only 20 mins but work long hours so will find it tough to fit in every day.

I know what you mean! Good luck ;)

Day Two done of level one. Although I didn't wake up with any aches god did I know it when I started. Enjoyed it tho!

Day 3 of level 2 done! I'm doing the plank twists two at a time... for a grand total of 6 or 8 maybe LOL ;)

Day 3 of level 2 done! I'm doing the plank twists two at a time... for a grand total of 6 or 8 maybe LOL ;)

I did day 4 of level 2 today. The plank moves are killer!! I'm dreading level 3 :eek:

Yeah, they are really hard! But from the feedback I've seen here and elsewhere, a lot of people seem to find level 3 easier than 2, so don't worry about it too much :)

I did day 4 of level 2 today. The plank moves are killer!! I'm dreading level 3 :eek:

I really struggled with the plank moves last time but keep at it ;) I preferred L3 to L2 x

I'm finding level one hard enough and I'm only just past day two level one

Anyone else think its hard or am I a wimp?!

I'm on L1 D2 and found it tough...more to keep the willpower to keep going as no one is with me!

Started again and did L1D1 after being inspired by this thread.

For those doing it for the first time, last month I noticed it starting to stop killing me around day 5 so stick with it.

I didn't ache in the morning but I did when I was doing it and now I hurt like mad! That's on day 2 L1

I hurt for the first 4 days and I'm expecting to have trouble getting out of bed in the morning, having taken 2 weeks off.

I was starting to feel it today! I am dreading tomorrow! Burn baby burn....

I'm finding level one hard enough and I'm only just past day two level one

Anyone else think its hard or am I a wimp?!

Absolutely not! I was the same! (Still am really) Took me days to even get through the whole warmup without stopping lol. But you really feel the difference so fast, you'll be amazed I promise :) Day two was hardest for me, you just gotta keep with it!

Absolutely not! I was the same! (Still am really) Took me days to even get through the whole warmup without stopping lol. But you really feel the difference so fast, you'll be amazed I promise :) Day two was hardest for me, you just gotta keep with it!

I'm def going to push myself through. A few people say after 4/5 days its easier.

The plank sounds awful though lol

Just done level 1 day 2.

Back