30 Day Shred :)

I just finished day 7 at level 2 and feel great. Do it! You can stop for a breather whenever you need it and can do the modified versions. Any activity is a bonus! And congratulations on your weight loss. :)

Thanks PuppetWitch, yeah I need to just dive in to 30 day shred or should I say squat in! :D
I've still a long way to go with my weight loss journey, seems to have slowed down a little bit.

Had a rest day yesterday and am now looking forward to level 3 day 1. Will do it later on after a little run and will check in. Who's shredding today? Xx

Good luck today puppet witch! I'm sure you'll be fabulous!! I managed not to be too bad yesterday! Even had strawberries and cream- but used squirty cream which is WAY less calories- yay!!

Let us know how you find level 3! I thought I'd be really sore today like after the first few days of level one- but I'm fine? Maybe I was doing it wrong?
Good luck! Xx

L2 D2 done! It really is a killer and I really struggle with planks- but am getting all but the last 2 done at the moment! Used. 0.5kg weights today- figure its better to use lower weights for all the exercises, rather than 1kg for some and none for others as I can't move my arms for the later ones! Still doing all the modified moves but tried to go higher on knee raises and lower on squats/lunges!
Considering doing C210k today as well with impending festival naughtiness looming tomorrow!!!
Have a great day all!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376564474.317448.jpg

Oh and I'm pretty sure my body has not changed and neither has my weight I expect! I'm pretty sure my stomach is sticking out more and seems more flabby- or maybe because I'm looking at it more?? Will re measure on day 20 and re weigh tomorrow morning prior to festival!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376564586.887094.jpg

Yes I thought my tummy went out more but realised that it was because my 'top' bit had pulled in! I have a fat belly that no amount of crunches will tone but all exercise is helping to burn it off. Stick with it you're doing brilliantly :)

Good luck today puppet witch! I'm sure you'll be fabulous!! I managed not to be too bad yesterday! Even had strawberries and cream- but used squirty cream which is WAY less calories- yay!!

Let us know how you find level 3! I thought I'd be really sore today like after the first few days of level one- but I'm fine? Maybe I was doing it wrong?
Good luck! Xx

Heh you're not as sore because you're getting stronger! Yay!

Yes I thought my tummy went out more but realised that it was because my 'top' bit had pulled in! I have a fat belly that no amount of crunches will tone but all exercise is helping to burn it off. Stick with it you're doing brilliantly :)

Thanks, yes, maybe that is why! I also have one of those stomachs- a big pot belly- I look pregnant in my undies :(! Will definitely be the last bit to go- if I ever get rid of it! God knows what it would like if I ever had children!

I hadn't really considered I was stronger- good point! I just expected to be as immobile after d1&2 of L2 as I had with L1!

Ok so just caved in and did c210k! Feel pretty good now! Can't believe I. "Caved in" and did exercise instead of caving in and eating junk!
Sorry my posts are so long & frequent on here- I feel like its an added motivation to do exercise and then write it all down!
Have a great day! Thanks for the motivation!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376571046.747746.jpg

It was my intention to do this fully this month ... but motivation slipped a bit :( I have never ever completed this at all ... I think it needs to be an aim!!

Yes, do join in! The time soon flies!

Level 3 day one done (after my 6km run) and woe but I'll have to start again- the moves are quite complicated and by the time I got it right we were moving on! So this can be my practice day.

A word to those buying weights-- level 3 requires that we balance on them. My weights are round and my wrists are weak (and I'm heavy!!) so I found this difficult. I note that their weights are hexagonal in shape so they have a flat surface to rest on...might be worth thinking about when shopping around :)

Level 3 day 1 proper tomorrow.

Well done puppetwitch!! Great job!
Well done all the other guys! L2 D3 done! And off to festival with 1lb loss! Yay! Sure that and more will be back on by Monday though- eeek! I think I'm gonna miss shred the next 2 days! Geek!!!
Have a great weekend !
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376671704.554023.jpg

So pretty sure I'll have gained a good few pounds this week-EEEKK! But had a great weekend!
L2 D5 today- woo hoo! Struggled with it though :(
Hope you all had a great weekend!
X
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377070573.642855.jpg

Back