30 Day Shred :)

Just finished day 1 of level 2... Bloody hell I wasn't expecting it to be that hard! I am absolutely shattered now :( I keep underestimating exactly what they want me to do when I watch through the level at the start, and then somehow it's a massive shock when it's actually really hard... Definitely need to get myself out of that mentality.

At least now I know what level 2 is like, so I can prepare myself for it again tomorrow! Onwards and upwards :)

(A very tired) Helen xx

I want to give this a go :) how do you maintain after 30 days?

Just about to do day 2, I'd forgotten how much it makes you ache my legs felt like lead weights when I went for my run earlier!

Feels like ages since I've been on here!!! I got to day seven then had quite a few days off so felt like I cheated!!!! I've started again and am on level 1 day 3 tomorrow. Took some before pictures this time!!!

Feels like ages since I've been on here!!! I got to day seven then had quite a few days off so felt like I cheated!!!! I've started again and am on level 1 day 3 tomorrow. Took some before pictures this time!!!

Thats good, it'll keep you motivated. Watch a couple of youtube videos on people who've done it, it's actually very motivating :)

I've decided to start it after my last exam on August the 15th.

I'm at day 25!! Ill shed a sweaty tear when it's over lol =)

Attachments

• image-3532887689.jpg
    image-3532887689.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 36
Oh God...in bucket loads! I can't even begin to describe just how many inches I've lost, how much stamina I've gained, my balance is amazing, I mean I did a few stretches from the Wii Fit program and kept getting 5 stars!! I've never had such good balance playing that game! :)

No looking back now, it's been worth every ache and pain to come out a different person :) I kinda have a before photo, it's not very good. Ill be doing the final picture Saturday, eep.

Haha no I hear you! I go running then shred, and when I don't get to do both one after the other it means two showers >.< effort! =)

You're doing soooo well!! Well done :) xxx

Thank you! ^.^ I guess I have to really work up a sweat for these last four workouts and get the most out of them! Today was the first time out of all of the days that I felt like my abdomen was tight doing the crunches. However I'm still flabby so that's not gonna be gone in four days. I guess it's onto another Jillian workout?? :-/

Wow, we'll done for nearly completing the whole thing! After numerous false starts, then managing to fall up my stairs and injuring my knee which prevented me from doing it, I have finally completed 10 days level 1, I had 3 days off but finally made it!! Even though i still cant do a push up I am so bored of it now and looking forward to doing something different. Have also got the ripped in 30 DVD but I refuse to start it until I have completed this, hopefully if I stick to it I'll look half decent in a bikini by the time I go on holiday in September

Completed the 30 day shred today :)

My photos aren't great tho...sorry!!

Attachments

• image-138190671.jpg
    image-138190671.jpg
    593.9 KB · Views: 86
  • image-1071727593.jpg
    image-1071727593.jpg
    629.8 KB · Views: 83
  • image-603939305.jpg
    image-603939305.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 62
Completed the 30 day shred today :)

My photos aren't great tho...sorry!!

Well done!!!! You've done so well to keep going in this heat!! What are you going to do now? Just keep working out changing the level?

Just completed day 19, and after having 5 days off, that was the hardest I've found the shred in a long while! Last time when I had a 3 day rest I vowed never to do it again because of how hard it was when I got back into it, but jee whizz, this was something else! Haven't got a choice about carrying on uninterrupted this time though - 11 days left to complete, and only 13 days til I go on holiday so time is of the essence!!

Xxx

Well done!!!! You've done so well to keep going in this heat!! What are you going to do now? Just keep working out changing the level?

My hubby is getting me a copy of Jillian's killer abs. I watched the first level on You Tube...looks horrific! Similar to some of the Shred ab workouts though. And plus no cardio which I'm up for! I already run 4 times a week so more than happy to just do the abs now =D will probably start it Wednesday =)

It's official... I have now completed level 2 of the shred. So crazy to think there are only 10 workouts left to do until it's finished! Going to watch level 3 in while to get a feel for what it is like... Something tells me this isn't going to be pretty! Xxx

Back