30 days: 100%

Tano

Gold Member
One month exactly until my holiday and after my first naughty night last night, I'm going for 100% cd for the next 30 days. Anyone joining??? X

It will be interesting to see how you all do in this time as i also have till 6 Aug . But i'm doing another vlcd .... just be comparing with you guys .

I will join please, I go away 1 month today too, so really need to stick to this x

Hi Sarah! Welcome! It's going to fly by so the support will be fab! :)

Yeah I really think keeping tabs on other peoples progress is really motivating. Also putting your goals out there for everyone to see makes me less likely to cheat or slip up as I will have to post it up in the forum :)

Well I think it helps me at least. How much you guys looking to lose?

Im trying to lose 16 more lbs.

I'd like to be 17lbs lighter by 3rd august, making me 9st 12lbs. My ideal wright for my final target is 9stone 7lbs but that's far too adventurous in just 4 weeks eeeek! What about you?

Id just like to lose 16-20 lb by the beginning of September and then maintain from there. Still my motivation can run verythin sometimes so the sooner I get down to a weight Im happier with I can move up to a different plan.

What plans are you guys on?

I'm on 810 but had my first naughty night at a BBQ last night so am going down to ss+ at least until weds. I hope I haven't done too much damage! Been a really odd week as I've got a cold which has made me want to eat and I had a meal out (salmon and veg) no carbs, then I had the BBQ. Been. Really testing week but from today I'm going in 100% until 3rd august. Once I get to target, I'll probably join weight watchers to maintain. Don't think I'll ever leave minimins tho haha

I've been 100% up until last night so I did 100% for a month

Back