30 pounds to go!

chocolate_bananas

Silver Member
Here i am back on plan after a lovely Christmas and new year :D I thought i would start a diary to chart my progress and keep me on track. This won't be a food diary, although i will record some stuff, it will mostly be me rambling on :eek:

I started SW on the EE plan on the 10th November 2010 and have so far lost 15.5lbs. Had my first gain of half a pound last week which was ok, i may even have similar next week too but then hopefully the scales will go consistently downwards!

I have set my target at 133lbs which leaves me with 30 to lose. I would love it all off by around May but we'll see :eek: If i lose at a rate of 1.5lbs a week i should be at target by June but it really is ok if i'm not (as long as i'm not far off! :p)

So i have 4 days to weigh in (Wednesdays), if i am 100% until then i will hopefully minimise any gain and maybe even have lost the half a pound i put on last week. The plan is to also do some exercise everyday, i want to be feeling good again by weigh in!

I will update tonight :p

Hey

I too have around 30lbs to lose (ive lost just over 2 stone so far) so i will keeping checking in with your diary for inspiration :)

Good luck!! xx

It's * week and i feel so bloated :( My appetite actually goes this time of the month, although i am really hungry just before it so it does even out lol ;)

I did some exercise earlier, only half of what i would usually do and not as vigorous but i actually do have tummy ache :sigh: I have some pasta on the hob now, i'm not that hungry but i couldn't face tea so i have to have something so my metabolism doesn't slow down.

Anyway, my little girls are tucked up in bed and i'm watching Miss Marple (i love that sort of stuff haha). Going to curl up with the hot water bottle after i have eaten. I feel a bit fed up (having some trouble with the ex) but i'm so glad i have done 'day 1' and tomorrow i'm sure i'll feel much better.

Over and out! :)

Yesterday went quite well, i felt better and had another 100% day, managed to do some proper fat busting exercise too :D

Today has been 100% so far, i have chicken curry bubbling on the hob and a Curly Wurly for tonight after i've done some exercise and had a bath...sad as it sounds, i love doing that :eek:

I am really enjoying getting back into exercise since starting SW, my body shape is changing and generally my mindset is much more positive (i am a happy person anyway but some people in my life tend to drag me down...they are not people i can just cut out either :sigh:). It's really helping to keep the stress at bay.

So it's weigh in tomorrow, popped on the scales this morning and it looks as if i am still the same. I hope i lose that half a pound from last week, i'll be a bit disappointed if i gain because i have worked hard these past few days so hopefully i have managed to claw it back.

Anyway i had better go and start the kids tea, they won't eat my curry because it's a bit hot for them.

May update tonight :)

xxx

I'm back from weigh in and have lost a big fat juicy pound :D

Well it could have been worse! If i had not have made such an effort these last few days i would have gained another half pound like last week, i know i would...so all is good ;)

Tonight i'm having take away, pizza in fact. I know some people frown on this weekly treat idea but whilst i can get away with it and still get losses then i will :eek: It's something i can cut back on if i get a rubbish result next week for example, same goes with syns, i very rarely have below 10, usually nearer 15. I can cut back on these now should my losses start to slow.

Today was my first day back at work, i was dreading it this morning but i had a really good day and it was nice to have some time to myself. L was back at school which she also moaned about but she said she loved it when i picked her up :p Typical! The school is running a gymnastics club on Mondays after school for 10 weeks, it's £20 which is excellent value for money i think. Hopefully L will get a place on it if i pay tomorrow (there's only 20 available).

Anyway i'm about to go and have a bath, then watch some trash tv with my hot and spicy yum yum.

Tomorrow i'll be taking L to school then giving the house a good post Christmas and new year clean. I have some things to get on Ebay too which should bring a few extra pennies in, then i'll be doing an exercise dvd tomorrow evening. I'v decided to work towards my Body Magic awards.

Forgot to mention earlier that i bought a 6 week countdown (they were offering one for the raffle prize but i didn't win boooo), i hope i am at 11st and in the healthy BMI range by the time that's up (8lbs to go!). I have a few weight loss goals on the go actually...hoping for 7lb loss this month (6 to go!), and 23lb loss for Easter (22 to go!).

I must be off now, L should be in bed but she has managed to glue random things to her hands in the kitchen whilst making a picture for her teacher...oh the joys :D (I can hear her trying to sweep beads off the floor as we speak aww).

Night all xxx

I've had a nice day today, didn't manage to get everything done that i'd planned but i had a 100% SW day and did 50 minutes of aerobics :)

I had my pizza last night and even left 3 slices :eek: I was actually full! I did enjoy it though and didn't feel guilty in the slightest, i just made sure i got straight back on plan today. In the past i may have let something as simple as a take away ruin everything but i finally think i am getting a much healthier attitude to food.

Today i have had scrambled eggs on toast (B) with tomato and mushrooms, later i had an apple, then had a mugshot and a banana followed by a curly wurly (6 syns). Mid afternoon i had a hot choc (2 syns), then for tea i had the rest of the chicken curry from the other night with rice, with a cheesecake Mullerlight for pud (1 syn). I've just had a smoked cheddar cheese stick just now (A).

I don't know whether to have another 6 syns to take me to 15, i'm a bit worried that i might have to reduce them to 10 now because i'm a couple of months into the plan. Hmmm...i probably will have a curly wurly haha ;)

Anyway i have work tomorrow so i won't get much done at home. I went to the tip today and got rid of the last bits of boxes and stuff from Christmas, did a bit of cleaning and organising and that's about it. Tomorrow i need to go to Asda with L after school to get party food for P's first birthday party on Saturday. Tomorrow night i have to put the baby's trike together...she will love it :D

I'm offskies now to catch up with posts, night all xxx

**Edit - I'm having the curly wurly!**

I stick to 10 syns a day mostly (as im doing extra easy) but there is the odd day i allow myself 15 :) Its nice to know you have the option!! Your food diary sounded yummy :) xxx

Just a quick entry tonight, i have been so busy today :rolleyes:

After i finished work i went to Asda with L to get party food for P's first birthday tomorrow. Came home and found that the baby is ill :sigh: she has had some Calpol and managed to get some milk down her but she is really clingy and hot, i think she is cutting her top teeth. I really really hope she is better for tomorrow, although we will all enjoy it regardless!

We had jacket potato's for tea with beans and extra strong cheddar, with fried mushrooms and red onion on the side (in Fry Light of course!). I enjoyed it and i was nicely full :D

My new Davina dvd arrived and i did 45 minutes of that, the warm up with the high energy cardio section and then the yoga stretching...i loved it, and feel great now. Davina makes me laugh so much i almost fell over at one point, they have a free style minute at the end of the cardio and you should have seen them :D:D:D i recommend her dvd's to anyone!

I've just had a nice bubble bath whilst reading my OK mag, then slathered a load of moisturiser on. It's amazing how you start treating yourself better once you begin to lose weight and your self esteem is on the up! I am really making an effort now everyday to have my hair and clothes nice, i feel good if i look good :eek: Shallow as that sounds!

I'm about to catch up with a few posts then i need to put P's trike together for tomorrow and get the video camera ready!

This time last year i was in the birthing pool an absolute agony :eek: I can't believe it has been a year already :( :)

Good night! xxx

Good evening!

Happy 1st birthday to my beautiful baby girl :D We have all had a fabby day and i have eaten lot's of food and cake (and thoroughly enjoyed every morsel!). I am not stuffed but i have eaten many many syns :eek:

Back on plan tomorrow as usual. I feel really confident now that i can do this...have days off and just pick it back up again. I've done it lots lately with Christmas and stuff, so i can do it!

A few people commented today on how good i look ;) I felt really good too, had a lovely jumper dress on from Zara with leggings and wedges, i'm enjoying dressing nice again and picking a different outfit everyday rather than keep wearing the same old thing!

I'm so tired tonight so i'm going to bed soon, just thought i'd account for my major synnage!

Night xxx

Hello...

Today has been nice, i've been at my grandads for most of the day who always has scrummy things in but i have counted every syn and stopped at 15 :)

I did my new Davina dvd again tonight, the warm up, boxing, legs and core and then the stretch. It lasted an hour and ten minutes...phew! I had bags of energy though, wish it was like that every time :eek:

I'm still feeling motivated! I actually look forward to Mondays and Tuesdays because i always push myself that little bit more ready for weigh in on a Wednesday, it sort of feels 'fresh' again like on a Thursday morning after weigh in when motivation is high! It's Saturday and Sunday that i tend to dip a little.

I'm in work tomorrow so had better be off. Here's to a successful week for all of us :D

Night xxx

Oh i have just had the most gorgeous tea! Proper comfort food!! :eek:

Grilled some Asda meat free sausages whilst fry lighting some red onion and button mushrooms, then put them all in a casserole dish. Mixed in baked beans and topped with mashed potatos (mashed with Dairylea light triangles and garlic powder), then sprinkled over cheese and popped under the grill to brown.

Delicious! And the girls loved it :D

I have only had 3 syns today but there will have been a few syns in tea (although the cheese in the mash was HEXA). I am having a curly wurly tonight so that will take me up to 15 i think. Can't be bothered to count the ones from tea to be honest!

I won't be doing any exercise tonight, i'm a little sore from yesterday and i have rather a lot to do around the house. There's a couple of things i want to watch on tv too. My new dvd came to day however, which i'm eager to have a go at but it will just have to wait until tomorrow.

Took the stairs at work today, 7 flights! I havn't done it since being back after Christmas, i had been doing it for about 3 weeks before hand, and it was easy peasy! I must be getting fitter :)

I'm off for now...over and out! xxx

Hi there! :)

It was my day off work today, i got quite a bit done around the house and put some things on Ebay, i'm hoping it's not too slow with it being January :(

I havn't had a 100% day, i've strugged with 1/3 superfree because i need to go shopping badly! We had SW egg, chips and beans with some mushrooms for tea. I had 2 small slices of wholemeal bread with it as HEXB then realised later i had Weetabix for breakfast :eek: Oops! :rolleyes: Therefore i have gone over on syns quite a bit.

On another note! My Nadia Sawalha dvd arrived, i did it earlier and jeez did i sweat! I love the trainer Deanne Berry she is just so lovely, it was fantastic anyway and i feel great now, can't wait to try the last section tomorrow after weigh in. That reminds me...no treat tomorrow night :( I have a night out Friday so i'm saving it for then...i'll be gutted tomorrow night though i'm sure!

I'v just had a bath, got my hair in a towel waiting for Shameless to finish then i can dry it and get to bed.

That's me done for tonight...ta ta! xxx

Another pound bites the dust!

Tbh i was hoping for a bigger loss :eek: I've really pushed it with the exercise, but i have to bare in mind that i could have gained muscle, and i have gobbled way over the 105 syns for the week.

I am not having my take away tonight, simply because i am out Friday and i can't do both :sigh: I am also going to keep to 10 syns this week, exercise 5 times, and fingers crossed for a 1.5 or even a 2lb loss next week. I just hope my night out doesn't ruin it :(:(:( As long as i don't gain hey!

I think i'm going to have a green tea week too. The plan is to drink 3 cups a day on top of my normal water in take to see if this boosts my loss...and besides...it's really good for you! :D

I'm off to get changed now then do another couple of sections from my new dvd.

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead! xxx

Oops i meant to add that i've changed my target weight! Only by 3lbs, so it's now 9st 10, i might increase it to 10st yet, i will see when i get nearer to my goal. I really think i will be too gaunt at 133lbs, i think i look healthiest in picturs at around 10st so i'm going in the middle for now :p

Hmm...so i've not updated for a few days :( What a few days it's been :eek:

Far too much alcohol and food :sigh: I should have got straight back on plan today but ended up rushing out taking the kids to a party, having not had breakfast OR lunch, then of course the inevitable mini-binge as a result :rolleyes:

Back on it tomorrow, well right now actually, when L is in bed i'm going to get my exercise gear on and do a dvd. Then i have 2 full days to weigh in...fingers crossed i havn't gained, i would love a 0.5 loss to get my Club 10, but a sts would be quite welcome the way i'm feeling right now!

Feeling the stress of late too, which is really the main reason i need to do some exercise tonight, i need those endorphins! Life is good apart from one pescy area, my ex is such hard work :cry: I don't want him haunting me for the rest of my life, he has moved on and lives with someone else, but he won't let me move on!! I need a clean break from him.

I'm going to be off now before i turn this into a full scale rant! :)

I will update tomorrow with news of my 100% day :D I will be feeling better then i promise! :D

Night xxx

Here i am as promised...reporting a full day back on track 100%! :D

I must admit i have forced myself to do it, i just kept thinking 'just get on with it, it's only 1 day!'

I've had my 2 litres of sugar free squash, and done some aerobic exercise.

I had a ton of fruit for breakfast (i always eat fruit for breakfast when i'm working), then a chicken salad sandwich for lunch (HEXB and 1 syn) with a cheesecake Mullerlight (1 syn), then quorn sausages (no idea of syn value ;)) with beans and potatoes mashed with HEXA cheese, with fried mushrooms and onions. Of course i have had my daily Curly Wurly too! :D (6 syns).

I'm off now to watch The Biggest Loser anyway, then Glee...wahoo xxx

Oh dear i have found today such a struggle. I havn't even eaten any proper meals, i've just picked all day and gone way way over my syns :(

I know i shouldn't but i've worked the calories out and it comes to about 1600 so it's not that bad at all, just absolute crap that i've eaten :eek:

I just want to have a bath, put my pj's on and get a take away! The only thing stopping me is weigh in tomorrow, i would be so so grateful for a STS, i doubt it though. My period is due next week and the bloating usually starts about now so that won't help either. We'll just have to suck it and see i guess.

I have donned my exercise gear and i'm about to have some fun with Davina. Then i'll have a bath and wash my hair, and there's some good things on tv tonight which will hopefully take my mind off nibbling!

On a more personal front, i have had a bit of a sad day today. Had an emotional phone call with the ex, and i have told him i am walking away now for good, no more contact between us. He doesn't have anything to do with the kids anyway (it's a very long story), but i thought we may have been able to get some arrangement sorted now we are getting on better. He is more interested in me and my life than them and that's just not right :(:(:( I know i have done the right thing, i can rebuild my self esteem now, i just want to get 100% better instead of taking one step forward and two steps back once we get back in contact. I will be changing my number so there are no cracks, the door is shut.

That's enough of that now, i shouldn't be writing about this on here but i need to just let it out sometimes :eek:

Anyway, must keep calm and just carry on! :D Good night xxx

Back