30 Stone to Barely Bones Diary

Poecraft

The title is just a joke but im Mark, 25 from Ludgershall, UK

I joined Slimming World Woodley (Romsey) 3 Weeks ago and have already seen fab results

Ive decided to follow the trend and start a diary here to kinda keep some self motivation and come to moan when im have a hard day

My Starting Weight was: 30 St 10 Lbs

As of Tuesday evening im at: 29 St 7.5 Lbs

so im really happy with that amount of loss in 3 weeks

Hopefully i can share some ideas, tips, recipes & humour through this thread

Cheers for reading

Morning all, just a few activia 0% yogurts for brekkie

Lovely weather here and a high pollen count (yay) bloody hayfever

Excited to watch Murray in the Semis and planning on starting my weight loss folder by dismantling my SW magazines

Hope your all doing well
Keep It Kreepy
Mark

Just a quick update, made pulled pork this morning, just got it out the oven and its EPIC

basically just a mini pork shoulder joint, cut off the fat
then made a marinade of:

Worcestershire Sauce
Dark Soy
Balsamic Vinegar
Mustard Powder
Sweetener
Salt
Pepper

Poured it over the top of the joint and in the oven for an hour and a half

SO TASTY!!!

Hey just thought id come and say hiya! I started sw two weeks ago at 28st 2lb so kinda similar to you. Its good to know someone else is on the major trek that I face. good luck xx

Just popped also to say hi. Good luck on your journey. Like the sound of pulled pork. May give that a try. Will pop in one in a while and see how you doing.
Do you do all extra easy day Mark?

Thanks for dropping in ladies, good luck to you both in your journeys!!
How you finding SW as a newbie debs?

Yes i do all Extra Easy days

Im not a total newbie lol I have done sw before however its first time on extra easy. I am finding extra easy brilliant and it makes sense. Im eating lots not hungry and its real food. Not like diet this, low fat that lol. How about u? X

Thats exactly how im feeling at the moment, able to eat so much and still lose weight is awesome!

I joined sw when it was red and green and did ok on it. Didn`t do ee for quite a while and for some reason I could not get my head around it. For the last couple of years I have been going up and down lots. Even when I understood ee I still was not sticking to it, mostly when grand kids were around. Three weeks ago I got fed up with it and now I usually do probably 3 red days and rest ee. It seems to have worked for me as have lost 5lb in the last 3 weeks. Early days tho but feeling quite secure. All that time I was going up and down I was still attending class. Got lots of support which is lovely but they could not do for me eh? I put a full diary on here every day if you want to have a look.

I was the same as I did sw years ago green and red (first time I did it I was at high school) corn beef was free in those days. So it only now I am able the last few weeks to gwt my head round ee and what a difference I am so impressed with what I can eat and 1/3 superfree is no hardship I been having roasted veg so more like 1/2 plate superfree lol x

So yesterday we went to a friends for a BBQ and i was a little naughty, had some burgers, even though the host had made Quorn stuff for us specially, i had that too :( after sitting down and estimating the approx syns i will now have to have syn free days till weigh in on Tuesday night

A little angry at myself but i really enjoyed them, they were on the bbq so the fat dripped off of them. Ive kinda beaten myself up about this and i shouldnt because its not like i full on binged and had a McD and then got a take away on the way home, this was a tiny blip and i had loads of salad too

Oh well, on tuesday i probs wont get much of a loss :/

So yesterday we went to a friends for a BBQ and i was a little naughty, had some burgers, even though the host had made Quorn stuff for us specially, i had that too :( after sitting down and estimating the approx syns i will now have to have syn free days till weigh in on Tuesday night

A little angry at myself but i really enjoyed them, they were on the bbq so the fat dripped off of them. Ive kinda beaten myself up about this and i shouldnt because its not like i full on binged and had a McD and then got a take away on the way home, this was a tiny blip and i had loads of salad too

Oh well, on tuesday i probs wont get much of a loss :/

Hey!!! Dont be angry with ur self! You did really well thonk what u would have eaten if u were not food optimising xx

Hi Poe - dont beat yourself up, it was one day out of 7. Get right back on it, keep syns low, dont do without otherwise you will feel deprived and thats when your more likely to pick at rubbish/bad stuff. Good luck for Tuesday

thanks guys, im just a little annoyed i wasnt more strict on myself, but this evening i did 10 minutes on Wii Sports & just got back from a half mile walk with the dog

I had a chinese on fri night! I enjoyed it followed by a huge glass of prosecco. But its life isnt it I probably would have had a much higher syn meal and more than one large glass of processco if I wasnt on plan. How many syns do u get a day? Im get 20 a day x

Lol so we do :) x

we try to stick to 10 syns a day

Back