30 Stone to Barely Bones Diary

Cool I waa told at my first class I couls have up to 20 per day starting at just over 28 stone. Dont think I have used 140 in a week yet lol

i wasnt told any amount of syns to stick to at my group but the second week i was there the challenge was 10 syns a day so we just stuck with that, just means we have a 5 syn overspend if theres anything that happens out of the blue

How is ur week going for u and your OH?

Well weigh in was on Tuesday night and i lost 2.5 lbs and my OH maintained, she was a little upset cus she worked her butt off last week but she is channeling it into working even harder this week, yourself?

Well weigh in was on Tuesday night and i lost 2.5 lbs and my OH maintained, she was a little upset cus she worked her butt off last week but she is channeling it into working even harder this week, yourself?

I lost 2lbs this week so happy with that. As for ur other half loads can make that happen hormones and sometimes it takes longer for it to register on the scales so as long as she sticks with it will hopefully see a good loss nxt week. Does she come on here as well?

no she doesnt come on here but i should tell her too

ive been a bit lacking in my food diary on here so gonna get back to filling that it, CONGRATS on your loss !!!

Hi poe, congratulations on your brilliant weight loss so far.

I too have a long way to go but its so nice to be able to eat such lovely food and not feel guilty.

Hope your having a good week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya!! How did u and the OH Get on this week. My boyfriend has been doing sw with me he doesnt have much to loose. X

Back