30 weeks and 49 pounds

Protarus is beautiful. If you get a chance head up into the mountains as well. The scenery is. Amazing and makes a change from the beach. The good thing about Cyprus is you can be on the beach in the morning then up in the mountains 8n the afternoon. If you are into sightseeing there are loads of fabulous ruins and castles to visit as well. Xxx

Just had a bargain, popped into comet to see if they had any offers on the tefal actifry and they had one in the managers special, it had been returned as an unwanted gift and I got it for £99!!! I'm well chuffed and will be making some test chips tonight :0)

Ooh I do fancy an actifry but can't justify another gadget in my tiny kitchen! You'll have to let us know how it does - I've seen threads on here where you can cook allsorts in there.

How's your first day on plan going?

First day on plan is going well thanks, i'm hungry but that is just my body getting used to not having bread ect. I'm excited to use the actifry, i miss nice chips and roasters :O)

I have a mini kitchen too, i'm not sure where i'm going to keep it!! maybe under the stairs, if i get on well with it i might swap the slow cooker over and put the actifry in its place ;o) Chips are better than stews.

I feel positive today and long may it last, I'm off swimming with my friend tonight 9-10, bit daunting getting into a cossie but it has to be done if i want to be sllllinky!

Let us know how you get on with the Actifry. I've heard good things but can't justify the prices I've seen it for. Lucky you getting such a bargain! Very Jealous!

Hope you have fun at swimming.

xx

Well after swimming 30 lengths last night i can hardly lift my arms this morning!! thats how unfit i am :(

There is a desk in front of me covered with fresh danish pastry and my stomach is rumbling even though i've just eaten a big salad, i wont have one but it is taking all my will power to resist.

I am trying my actifry tonight and doing roast potatoes, i'll post how it goes x

Well done - on the swim and resisting the pastries... you can do it!

Head strong over stomach urges

I'm really struggleing today, no matter how much free food i've eaten i feel completely unsatisfied, it is usually at thing point in the diet that i would give up and binge but i'm so unhappy at this weight that i must stick with it. I think its my body craving sugar and stodge, it doesnt help that my office is filled with choc biscuits, shortbread and muffins today that i can hear calling me to eat them :(

I am going to have a filling tea of chilli and chips and treat myself to a fruit, yog and meringue combo for pudding to see if that will satisfy these urges!!

I do not want to quit again, i ALWAYS quit. :cry:

Good luck tishbish! Sending you a hug.

You've been very good so far! We all have days like you're having but the important thing is you are determined. Hope you're feeling a bit better later! Stay strong!!! And enjoy that yummy meringue!

julesmorris said:
Good luck tishbish! Sending you a hug.

You've been very good so far! We all have days like you're having but the important thing is you are determined. Hope you're feeling a bit better later! Stay strong!!! And enjoy that yummy meringue!

Thank you, I feel much better now. I didn't give in and eat any of the goodies, I waited for my tea which was lovely and instead of the meringue I had some of the 12 syn sponge I made yesterday and it was just what I needed. Thanks again for the encouragement x

Hey Tishbish!
Thought I'd pop by and say hi!
Have you used your Actifry yet? The chips are to die for! I can't believe how nice they taste!

Not made anything else in there yet though - need to start experimenting! :D

Katerpillar said:
Hey Tishbish!
Thought I'd pop by and say hi!
Have you used your Actifry yet? The chips are to die for! I can't believe how nice they taste!

Not made anything else in there yet though - need to start experimenting! :D

I have! I made chilli and chips last night, they were lovely, my roasters were gorgeous too! A good investment already I think :)

Sunday night and still on track

:D
The weekend is normally the time that really testsme and this weekend....I passed!!

Even though I have had a poorly little boy and a great night out dancing with the girls i still managed to be 100%.

I am still in the zone and praying that this attitude and determination will stay with me till i get to goal. I still can't picture myself getting to goal but i'm getting better at being postive.

I hope all your weeks are going just as well x

Congrats on sticking to it 100% - that's a brilliant achievement!

I had such a terrible night with my little boy, I ended up in the out of hours drs at my local hospital because he had such a high fever and was so distressed, he has been diagnosed with an ear infection so is on antibiotics and is really unwell. I've still managed to keep on plan although I haven't eaten as much as I usually do, weigh in in the morning, fingers crossed that Stanley is better tomorrow and that I get a good nights sleep x

Thanks jules, just dosed him up with calpol and sent him up to bed with his daddy, an hour alone is just what I need x

Hope he feels better soon, how did you do at WI?x

Back