30 weeks and 49 pounds

Good to see you back Hun. Don't worry about the diet at the mo, but agree some fruit and veg will probably do you good. Huge hugs for you and thinking of you and your family x

Still feeling like life is a little pointless at the moment and my motivation to do anything is seriously lacking. I'm in need of a good shake up, thinking I'll go for a walk tomorrow and get some air to try and clear my head. Maybe if I just have one good day it will fall into place again, worth a try I reckon :0)

Hugs tishbish. Well done on keeping going even when times are tough. Lots of love x

I went for a lovely walk today in the sunshine with my sister and our combined three sons, we did end up at the harvesters but it was lovely to get out and have fresh air, when I got home I then walked up to my local shopping centre (which I always drive to) to get some tea, I had bacon and rustic chips, yummy.
So diet still ropey but exercise is back :0) feeling brighter today too so hope the fog is lifting. X

Sounds lovely hun, you sound a lot brighter. Hopefully the fresh air and sunshine really helped x

My sister is having her mastectomy in the morning so feeling sad and nervous for her. I still need to get back on track with my food, I went back to class on Thursday but have not been good over the weekend, my heart is not in it but at least I'm back to class for some support when I am ready to get back to the diet. I've planned my food for tomorrow so I'm really going to try and have a good day, hopefully it will make me feel a bit brighter.

Was so sad today to see my sister in so much discomfort :0(

Been good on food all day although I could eat my own weight in chocolate.

Thanks Jules, She sounds a bit better this morning and is up on her feet so thats a good sign and she had the baby checked too and it came through the operation with her so thats a massive relief. Food is good again today, and i feel a bit better in myself for having a good nights sleep. Going to go out in the sunshine at lunchtime to get some much needed fresh and and some hot chicken and salad from asda too :O)

Fantastic relief about the baby Hun and so glad to hear your sister is up and about now.
How are you doing tonight? Hope you got that bit of sunshine you wanted.
Thinking of you x

Hi Sarah, I did get a bit of fresh air and I've had another good food day so I'm feeling positive. Charlotte is a bit emotional still but that's to be expected after her body has been through such a trauma, she'll be fine, she's a real fighter.
I hope you're well too and the sickness has faded a bit, take care of yourself Hun and thanks for the kind thoughts xx

Well first weigh in back in the old class and only 1lb off this week but its been stressful and ive probably only done it 50/50 this week so not too bad. I'm not in class next week as i'll be in scotland for work so i'm hoping my next weigh in can make a big dent in my weight to lose. Just need to stay focused :)

Well done on your loss - that's great!
Good luck having time away with work - do you find it helps you stick to plan or hinders it? I tend to stray when I'm away with work, I think I find the boredom of travelling and nights alone in the hotel leads me to food...

Good luck having time away with work - do you find it helps you stick to plan or hinders it? I tend to stray when I'm away with work, I think I find the boredom of travelling and nights alone in the hotel leads me to food...

Its very rare that I go away for work actually so i'm looking forward to it, it is only for 1 night and 2 days so i'll make the most of the dinner they are laying on or us :) I'll get straight back on track once i get back....promise

Make the most of it for sure! It'll probably help you to escape a bit to take your mind off everything x

Hi hun, how's everything going?x

EE Day 1 back on track

B:42g crunchy bran
L: makerel and salad, fruit salad and yog
T:pork chop, cabbage, carrots, gravy 3, mash 3
S: alpen light 5, more fruit
E: week 5 run 3 C25K 20 min run :O)

Back