30 weeks and 49lbs

tuesday 15th feb EE

B: porridge (HEA&B)
L: salad, salmon, jacket pot, EL salad cream (1syn) yogurt
S: SW sponge (1.5 syns), clementine, grapes, plum, banana.
D: EL minced beef, carrots, sprouts, cabbage and oxo cube, sprinkle of bisto granuals (2 syns) served with boiled pots
P:mini twister (2.5 syns)

B: 1 Ginger nut

L: half a pasta & sauce and a small slither of coffee cake (made by my sister)

D: chicken breast joint (skin removed) and a large mixed salad (3syns for oil)
Yogurt and alpens heb
Hea milk in coffee throughout the day

B: 1 slice of toast and a greek muller yog (not a good start)

L: pasta and sauce

T: maroccan chicken (3syns) sav rice

Not back to class till thursday but trying to ween myself of the naughties

EE DAY

B: porridge HEA & B

L: smoked salmon, salad, cottage cheese, 1tsp horseradish sauce (1syn)
Snack a jack mango chutney curls (5syns)

D: beef casserole thing (slow cooker) with shallots, mushrooms and served with mashed potato.
P: yogurt and strawberries

Back on track :0)

EE day

B: melon, strawberries and yogurt. Porridge and coffee.

L: mackerel, couscous, salad

S: SW sponge 3 syns

D: chicken thighs, roast potatoes and lots of veg, gravy 3 syns. strawberries.

This is my plan for tomorrows food, first day back on track (fingers crossed) And i stuck to it :)

Last edited:
EE day :

B: 28g Puffed wheat HEB with skimmed milk HEA, followed by mango, strawberries and grapes.
L: chicken, salad, beetroot salad. activia yog, watermelon and banana
D: SW chilli, jacket potato and salad.

Syns: 15g butterkist (3 syns) WW crisps (4.5 syns) extra light salad cream (1 syn)

Last edited:
B: HM rice pudding: pudding rice, skimmed milk (HEa) sweetener, vanilla extract. Tsp reduced sugar jam 1.5 syns.
L: med veg rice fusion 2.5 costa small skinny latte rest of hea
D: Cottage pie and lots of veg, gravy 5 syns.
S: alpen bar x 2 HEb, fruit salad
Syns:9

Last edited:
EE day
Brunch: 2 weight watchers sausages 1syn, bacon medallions, poached egg, beans and mushrooms. Big coffee part of HEa

D: left over cottage pie and veg from yesterday

Ate lots of healthy food yesterday and felt very satisfied

EE day

B: 2xbacon 2xegg
L: smoked salmon, cottage cheese, salad and jp
D: pork chops, roast pots and veg
S: apple, necterine, shape yogs
Heb: 2x aplen light
Hea: milky coffee

Just made myself some cooked pudding rice mixed with a shape delight apple crumble yog, yummy and only 1/2 syn :0)

Changed plans for tea, had Bbq'd steak, pork and pepper kebabs, savoury rice and a large mixed salad, it was absolutely delicious and apart from the little bit of nandos peri sauce on the kebabs it was syn free!! Oh how I've missed this diet :)

EE
B: Bacon egg and porridge HEa heb
L: ham, new pots, salad beetroot and cottage cheese
S: fruit and yog
D: salmon, new pots, corn on the cob and salad
P: 1/2 syn roulade

Ah thank you for popping by my diary! You've given me some lovely meal ideas too! I saw you had salmon for dinner, really wish I liked it as it's so good for you but really dislike it! I'll stick to my cod and sardines haha. :p

Hi, it was lovely Asda lemon and pepper salmon it's free too!! Think salmon is an acquired taste.
I've never had fresh sardines but I'd like to try them, maybe on the BBQ. I'm having sushi for dinner as I found out it's low in syns, I love sushi.
I have a wedding to go to tomorrow so the menu is out of my hands but I've been good all week so I've saved my syns, the reception is the following evening so two days of eating and drinking, all within syns of course ;)

EE

B: 2 bacon 2 egg and an apple
L: asda sushi (3), yog and fruit
D: smoked mackerel and salad

Hi there, I hope you don't mind me posting on you food diary but I'm not sure where to post?!!!

I'm on an EE day and was wondering if theres a limit to meat and potatoes? ( Started SW yesterday!)

Today for lunch I had:

2 x Jacket potatoes
Tin of Tuna
Lettuce
Tomatoes
2 x tsp butter ~ 4 Syns

Tonight for tea I was going to do Chicken wrapped in bacon and SW chips with peas!

Is this too much?

Sounds fine to me but you must make sure that with every meal you fill your plate 1/3 full with super free food so veg or salad

Yesterday 29th I went to a wedding of my good friends, had a lovely day and ate some lovely food, their wedding party is tonight so I'm trying to stay all 'free' today to save my syns for the buffet :0) back on plan from tomorrow, hope you all have a nice day x

B: yog, necterine, apple
L: mackerel salad

Too much food and drink consumed this weekend, I have a serious food baby this morning!!!! Well back on the wagon I go, 5 weeks today I'll be laying by a pool in the gorgeous sunshine :0) I'm soooo looking forward to it. We've also just made plans to go to Grand Cayman to visit my family in the early part of next year so that is a great incentive to actually carry on being on plan after this holiday is over :0) have a lovely day everyone x

Back