30st 5lb Start Weight

Thanks both! I'm not chef quality but I can make good enough meals for the family so they aren't bored. Gnocchi is more filling than pasta and goes fab in this recipe! So simple. Bish bash bosh meal :) x

How do you make gnocchi ? I love it!!

How do you make gnocchi ? I love it!!

I only ever made it from scratch once, it's quite easy. Boiled potatoes, mashed then squeezed dry then shaped into little gnocchi shapes. It's so cheap to buy though, 65p for a pack that served 4. Then just boil it or put it in a bake with a ragu but add extra water so it can allow the gnocchi to swell and cook x

I only ever made it from scratch once, it's quite easy. Boiled potatoes, mashed then squeezed dry then shaped into little gnocchi shapes. It's so cheap to buy though, 65p for a pack that served 4. Then just boil it or put it in a bake with a ragu but add extra water so it can allow the gnocchi to swell and cook x

Omg this is right up my street! Easy!! Haha

I'll buy it :)

I still haven't had any crisps :) popcorn is my new thing! But I'm not having much, it's just nice to have a little bowlful if I fancy it :) x

Well done - I'm still on no refined sugar day 8 :)

I'm having an amazing week food and exercise wise - long may it continue!

Well done - I'm still on no refined sugar day 8 :) I'm having an amazing week food and exercise wise - long may it continue!

Well done :) you can do it! X

Today's food:

B - nothing

L - cheese and pepperoni quesadilla

T - beef pad Thai stir fry and noodles

And a Cadbury choc pot and some winegums

Today's food: B - nothing L - cheese and pepperoni quesadilla T - beef pad Thai stir fry and noodles And a Cadbury choc pot and some winegums

I love quesadillas - I might make some on Sunday :)

Hi. I know I'm crashing in on this thread, but I only joined here the other day.

How are you doing now?
I have 13 st to lose, and can kind of identify with your situation.
I know I am not doing a popular diet on here, but it works for me :)

Hi. I know I'm crashing in on this thread, but I only joined here the other day. How are you doing now? I have 13 st to lose, and can kind of identify with your situation. I know I am not doing a popular diet on here, but it works for me :)

Welcome to the forum.

You gotta do what works for you, not everyone's the same :) good luck x

@duchess I've gate crashed poor Hershey's thread from the start!! Haha

Like H said dont worry about what other folks do - it's you that matters :)

Had a weird day today. I didn't get to sleep until 3:30am then woke at 6:30 crying! I'd had s bad dream and woke up sobbing and pretty much have been crying for most of the day and feeling sick!

I have a huge headache and I feel like I've bee hit by a train :(

Therefore today's food:

B - nothing

L - nothing

T - joe made pork chops and veg and gravy and I had some soreen loaf with a cup of tea.

What is wrong with me! I feel like I'm grieving! I googled 'woke up crying' and it said it could be repressed emotion. Maybe it is. I do keep a lot in and ive had a pretty bad life ever since birth and ive never really expressed it.

I hope tomorrow is better! X

(((( )))) hugs xx i have done this and i also went through a stage where a male member of my family died in every dream to the point i was afraid to go to sleep. i googled that one and apparently dreams about death are due to a fear of change.I had a lot on at work and at home at the time and I suppose that was the cause x

Hopefully you will get a better nights sleep tonight xx

do you know lou this is my biggest problem i bottle stuff up i will help other all the time but me i do not bother i think who wants to listen to me and just carry on x x hope you have a better day tomorrow hun x x x

I'd be crying after 3 hours sleep.

I really feel for you Hershey. I know it's easier said than done but do you have a friend you could sit down with, glass of wine, and talk about how you feel?

Although I think if this is repressed from periods throughout your life maybe some counselling? Again I know easier said than done but it must feel like you're carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Aw Lou! I agree with everything cat just said! Is there anyone you can talk with? There are organisations around where I live that offer 6 weeks free counselling either 1:1 or in group sessions. Maybe ask your gp if they have anything similar around where u are?

I really hope you feel better and can get some sleep soon! It's surprising what a good nights sleep can do!

Text me if you need anything x

I'm feeling a little better today. Not so emotional but still tired.

The thing with counselling is that when I was a misunderstood unruly teen my mother forced me to go to counselling and I hated it with a passion, I couldnt stand telling some jumped up hippy my problems so I would just go and sit in silence. Then my mother called the police on me because I dropped a tv I was giving back to her because I didn't want anything she gave me and she said I threw it at her (?!?) so I was taken away and then put into foster care at the age of 13.

Me and counselling don't get on very well. X

Hello Hershey,

I am just dropping by to subscribe, you have achieved so much already.

Counselling is not for everyone, I have tried a few times because of particular "incidents" but it never worked out. There are other ways of coping and processing experiences like cognitive behavioural therapy, EMDR or journaling (I find writing stuff down very helpful). In the end it can take a while to find the right way for you.

I hope that it was ok for me to post here.

lostinarnia xx

Back