30st 5lb Start Weight

I bought a Camembert for Christmas and forgot about it then found it again at the back of the fridge and it was going out of date soon so I baked it and had some with crackers for lunch. NEVER again!! It's Yukky!! I only had a tiny bit and then I gave it to Coral the cat who loves cheese as much as a heroin addict loves injecting. She loved it!! X

I bought a Camembert for Christmas and forgot about it then found it again at the back of the fridge and it was going out of date soon so I baked it and had some with crackers for lunch. NEVER again!! It's Yukky!! I only had a tiny bit and then I gave it to Coral the cat who loves cheese as much as heroin addict loves injecting. She loved it!! X

I'd literally put my face in a camenbert right now! Yum!

I'd literally put my face in a camenbert right now! Yum!

LOL!! i found it very salty. I like savoury stuff but that was too much for me x

Hahahaha at the picture - less washing ;)

Well done on your INCREDIBLE loss! You are an amazing lady and I'm SO glad you've found something that is working for you! :)

Hahahaha at the picture - less washing ;) Well done on your INCREDIBLE loss! You are an amazing lady and I'm SO glad you've found something that is working for you! :)
thank you :) xx

Just had tea.

I had made up a meal plan for the week and I let joe and Dunc choose the meals as I'm not eating much anyway. Tonight's tea was meant to be chorizo and bean stew but Duncan saw it down as today's meal and didn't want that so he chose bacon and eggs and sausages from Wednesday's meal (joe chose) as dunc stays at his grandads every weds night so he won't have to have the stew!!

I had 1 LM saus, 2 rashers of bacon, a teeny bit of beans and a piece of brown toast.

Cuppa tea now :) xx

You are doing fab hun. I so want cheese now!!! X

Blimey hun! Don't drink too much, especially when you're not eating much - a Minis friend of mine did that and she collapsed and got put in hospital because she'd washed all the vits and minerals out (or something like that) - lots online to support it.

Blimey hun! Don't drink too much, especially when you're not eating much - a Minis friend of mine did that and she collapsed and got put in hospital because she'd washed all the vits and minerals out (or something like that) - lots online to support it.

2 litres (4 pints) is the minimum I should have and I did last week, just this week I'm not doing too well as the cold weather makes me want hot drinks not cold water xx

hershey said:
2 litres (4 pints) is the minimum I should have and I did last week, just this week I'm not doing too well as the cold weather makes me want hot drinks not cold water xx

How come you need that much, hon? I was going to say the same as Susie, don't overdo it. I suppose 2 litres isn't too much over the average requirement though. :) I don't drink water myself, vile stuff, lol. :D xx

4 pints should be fine, but Susie is right about feeling unwell if not eating but drinking to much, it dilutes your natural salts, like potassium, sodium etc and could lead to collapse, but if you are getting the 1200 calories a day you will be just fine. It's more dangerous for people doing extreme low cal diets 500 cals a day and under. X

If I drink too much it flushes the salt out and makes me really light headed and dizzy. Keep an eye out for that, and if it happens get some salt back into your system :)

How come you need that much, hon? I was going to say the same as Susie, don't overdo it. I suppose 2 litres isn't too much over the average requirement though. :) I don't drink water myself, vile stuff, lol. :D xx
the recommended amount of water a day is 2 litres, for everyone, no matter what the diet.
In the past ive always lost more weight and felt much better when I've had that amount per day that when I've not had any water x

I thought that too Hershey - I always hear 2L banded around and always thought this was about right. I drink about 3 but I do around 2 hours of exercise a day and you seriously deplete fluids from that.

Found this and it says 1.6L for ladies but varies depending on size, heat, exercise etc so 2L will be just right :)

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Goodfood/Pages/water-drinks.aspx

When I checked it out on the NHS website it was 1.2l on average required from drinks. You do need around 2l, but a lot of it comes from food. :) xx

I've always had 2 litres a day and I know it boosts my losses so I'm sticking with what I know works. My skin improves, I get less headaches, I feel more alive when I have 2litres xx

Back