30st 5lb Start Weight

Yep I'm giving up chocolate because it is one of my binge foods and last year when I gave it up and succeeded I felt amazing for the achievement :) Enjoy the pancakes x

Giving up chocolate for 40 days is amazing! Hope I can do it this year :)

Well I tried mushrooms...yuk!! Lol made pasta bolognaise and cut them through it but really can't stand the texture of them. But hey, I tried lol x
same here! Too slimy!! Well done for trying :)

A good vegefull base for bolognese is carrots onions and celery, chop small and fry in olive oil then add garlic, mince or quorn and passata. Gives a proper good Italian flavour :)

You can use the same base for sausage/beef/chicken casserole and if you add a little cream to it and some chicken breasts then bake it makes a lovely chicken cacciatore:) x

I've always had onion in it but think next time I'll add carrots then.
I bought a mango yday but don't think it's ripe enough yet so that can wait til tmoro :) x

OMG Cat! Lol! That's like my office too! Too much temptation!
I give up chocolate most years for lent but it never gets any easier!

How you finding day 1 Lou? :)

No crisps here :) had some peanuts though :)

Food:

B - nakd bar

L - buttered bagel

T - noodles and pork (again)

Peanuts and a bit of bake well tart!

Woo hoo 1 day down. 39 to go. No crisps :)

I didn't cave and have any of the chocolates but I did have loads of those salt and vinegar stick type crisps. So addictive!!

Got some pork mince out so we had spicy pork and Apple burger wraps tonight and tomorrow we'll have Moroccan pork and rice.

Burger wraps were Delish!

image-2847919830.jpg

your meals look and sound really good, it has me experimenting :) x
i have had no crisps since jan first , but would really struggle to give up choc at certain times :rolleyes: but again since jan the first i have only had jaffa cakes, or hifi bars even managed to avoid choccies at work x

not given any thing up for lent this yr :eek:

your meals look and sound really good, it has me experimenting :) x i have had no crisps since jan first , but would really struggle to give up choc at certain times :rolleyes: but again since jan the first i have only had jaffa cakes, or hifi bars even managed to avoid choccies at work x not given any thing up for lent this yr :eek:

Recipe:

Pork mince
Apple
Onion
Spring onion
Garlic
Chilli flakes
Salt and pepper

Blitz or mix and shape into burgers and grill or fry in fry light. Super tasty and with added Apple :) x

Moroccan pork mince is a good one to add veg too.

Pork mince
Garlic
Onion
Small chopped carrots and celery
Half a thing of passata
Tsp of cumin
Chilli powder or flakes
Salt and pepper

Cook the veg things first in a pan then add mince and passata. Cook for 20 mins.

Goes really well with wraps and salad or rice and pittas xx

What's shaking dudette?

Dibs last night looked fab

What's shaking dudette? Dibs last night looked fab

All good :) looking good for a loss on WI! How are you doing?

Still no crisps here!

Had square wrap pizza and Pop corn for lunch and having the Moroccan pork mince for tea.

Not missing crisps at all :) x

I bought the square wraps today for pizza tmoro nights dinner. I really couldn't give up crisps or chocolate, I would end up obsessing about them and then bingeing so hats off to you for doing it!
Today I tried the mango, it was okay, bit tough so don't think it was quite ready but I will get it again. Also tried a blackberry and just can't deal with the texture lol. I'm such a woose! X

Ooh and I made the peanut butter curry for dinner tnite...It was amazing! Will definately be making that again x

What is that recipe hun if you don't mind me asking?

Hey Lou hope you are having a great day xx

I bought the square wraps today for pizza tmoro nights dinner. I really couldn't give up crisps or chocolate, I would end up obsessing about them and then bingeing so hats off to you for doing it! Today I tried the mango, it was okay, bit tough so don't think it was quite ready but I will get it again. Also tried a blackberry and just can't deal with the texture lol. I'm such a woose! X

Well done on trying the fruits. Melon and grapes are easy to eat and yummy.

Let me know what you think of the wraps as pizza. I find them nice and don't take long at all to cook. 10-15 mins. Loads less cals!

I'm a wuss too lol, can't stand mushrooms as they are slimy, don't like tinned toms, bananas texture make me gag, I can't deal with the texture of fish and oranges are scary coz my mouth can't handle bitter citrus and you never know how an orange will taste!! X

I'm having a good day thank you jayde :) well done on your 8lbs! X

What is that recipe hun if you don't mind me asking?

Hey Lou hope you are having a great day xx

The recipe is on here. Under slimming world. Slimming world recipes. Petes recipe book. It's on there. It was so easy and really tasty. I uses tandoori powder instead of madras cause that's what I had in the cupboard. And used passata instead of tinned tomatoeaz cause is don't like tomatoes lol x

Well done on trying the fruits. Melon and grapes are easy to eat and yummy.

Let me know what you think of the wraps as pizza. I find them nice and don't take long at all to cook. 10-15 mins. Loads less cals!

I'm a wuss too lol, can't stand mushrooms as they are slimy, don't like tinned toms, bananas texture make me gag, I can't deal with the texture of fish and oranges are scary coz my mouth can't handle bitter citrus and you never know how an orange will taste!! X

I'm having a good day thank you jayde :) well done on your 8lbs! X

I got some low low cheese and wafer thin ham, looking forward to a sat nite pizza treat. Lol we r like the same person, I really want to like fruit as my daughter and bf love it all plus it would be healthy treats. And going to try hiding veg in stuff to get me used to them.

Wow 8lbs that's amazing! !! X

Back