Don't be a silly billie about your belly, the dress is lovely, you look great in it x

Ok, admittedly today and yesterday were BAD. The scales will be up in the morning, I deserve it but I don't feel bad about it. Maybe I should but I don't. Friends were round last night, we had a brilliant time, I suffered all day today. I think it has hit me that yes I want to be thin but I have to live too. I'm 25, not 104. Should I want the odd pizza or bottle or 4 of wine then I can have them. I will get to where I want to be and I will do it before I go to America!

Ok, admittedly today and yesterday were BAD. The scales will be up in the morning, I deserve it but I don't feel bad about it. Maybe I should but I don't. Friends were round last night, we had a brilliant time, I suffered all day today. I think it has hit me that yes I want to be thin but I have to live too. I'm 25, not 104. Should I want the odd pizza or bottle or 4 of wine then I can have them. I will get to where I want to be and I will do it before I go to America!

That is the way to think Jenna your young enjoy the time with your friends as your not going to see them for a while!!

Mmmmmmm Pizza ;-) X

You hit the nail exactly on the head hun - no need to say more. Im glad you had a fab time and you look gorgeous in your dress xx

Yay! Good for you babes!

Re: 3 months until Florida-3 months until skinny!

Hope WI went ok Jenna and you've recovered !

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm being a wimp and not recording what the scales said this morning as it was offensive to my wee eyes lol! I fully intend to be back down to what I was or as close to it by next Saturday. People go out all the time and don't get fat overnight so it's NOT going to happen to me.

Today
Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller.

Lunch/Dinner
2 x LM sausages, HEB of bread, mushrooms, 1 egg and baked beans.

Re: 3 months until Florida-3 months until skinny!

Absolutely nothing wrong with having a few naughty days.....in fact I advocate them lol ! The problem would be if you didnt get back to SW once you had your few days of 'fun' ! But you are, so good on you Jenna :)
When I was 2 stone overweight, every couple of months I would have a mini blowout at the weekend and get straight back to it on the Monday.......yes, it probably took me a bit longer to get to target, but I did get to target and enjoyed my travels along the way.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm hoping I'm back in the way of it Kim, plus I don't actually WANT to have any more 'nights out' until Christmas. The 2 last week nearly killed me lol.

Tuesday
Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and muller light.

Lunch
Pineapple and muller light

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake-HEA cheese, HEB of tuna, HEB of philly

5 syns on twix.

Feeling good this morning, scales showed 9st 2lb which is a BIG improvement on what they were showing. Hoping to get down to 9st 1 by Saturday :)

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller.

Lunch
Toast (HEB) and 1 slice of cheese (1/2HEA)

Dinner
Potato, tuna (HEB2) and philly 4 syns topped with cheese (HEA2)

Snack
5 syns
on choc

Last edited:
Back