We haven't killed each other, but I'd rather die than say sorry so we'll just pretend it never happened...she's the same lol!
Dinner out was good, was good to escape from work for a bit. I ended up having a panini and chips, followed by several dif sweeties when we got back to the school for the fair woooops!

On that note I am SOOOO pleased to say I have maintained this week, completely undeserved but I am delighted all the same.

Yay maintain is good, I've never had a panini!!

The peace probably wont last for long haha!
I had a chicken, bacon and cheese one! yum!

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Lunch
HEB bread, 1 egg, mushrooms, 2 x LM sausages and 2 syns of ketchup.

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake (HEB and HEA), 4 syns of philly.

YUM, just had a twix cake bar and I'm SOOO glad it was the last one in the house, holy good GOD they are amazing. 7 syns.
Another muller, pineapple and apple! Woopsy,oh well, it is weigh in day!

Last edited:
Ooh I love panninis! I agree about proper bread. I had a bacon roll in a WW Petit Pain for my HexB today as my Saturday treat. I used to get home and have two thick buttered slices of white toast - one with crunchy peanut butter if we had it - heaven knows how I got away with it for so long!

Re: 3 months until Florida-3 months until skinny!

My daughter uses the word panini as a word for a female body part so it puts me off lol

Haha, I've heard some bizzare names for it, but not sure I've ever heard it called a panini before lol! Where did she get that name for 'her' from !?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's like the vagina monologues in here.

Went shopping today, spent sooo much money that I doooon't have woopsy!

Breakfast

Lunch
2 syn LM sausage, HEB bread, mushrooms, egg and 2 syns of ketchup.

Dinner
Chicken pasta bake (4 syns and HEA)

big snack

Last edited:
Back