Scales now appear to be stuck at 11st 1 fgs. They could atleast have the decency to be stuck at my weigh in number lol!
Green
Breakfast
HExB
toast (f), 1 syn ketchup, 1 egg (p)

Lunch
1 LM red onion sausage, 400g baked beans (s), cauliflower (s) , carrots (s) , broccoli (s), peas,

Dinner

2 cod fillets, 200g baked beans (s), cauliflower (s) , carrots (s) , broccoli (s), peas,

5 syns on a breakaway
Apple

Last edited:
Scales are such annoying creatures!

That definitely doesn't sound like a lot of food to me, especially as you only have 50g pasta. Have you thought about using some syns too? ;)

xxx

Trying to plan for tomorrow as the scales are freaking me out (my own fault, I know).

Breakfast
Apple x 2 (sp) and a muller light.

Lunch
Egg on toast (HExB) 1syn of ketchup

Dinner
50g pasta, 1 breast chicken, HExA cheese, mushrooms (s), onion (s), peppers (s) and sweetcorn. 3 syns of extra light mayo.

Breakaway bar - 5 syns

I finally get my car back tomorrow so will be able to go to Tesco whenever I need. Need to stock up on a few more s foods.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan, I try & weigh out my rice & pasta as it's far too easy to over eat, I know SW wouldn't be happy with that but I think it makes sense & it helps portion control.

How are you sleeping now?

Yeh I'm going to go back at some point. It sounds so stupid but I don't want to go back until I'm slimmer again. I'm mortified at the idea of going back to work and everyone thinking 'God she's a beefer' lol.Need to get back to 10st I reckon before I consider it...so I'd need to hurry up before my money runs out lol!

Regardless of what the scales say hun, you look totally fab! But I can understand how you feel - I feel embarassed seeing people I haven't seen for ages at the moment because I'm a stone heavier than last time I saw them. But I'm sure it won't be too long before we are back where we want to be xx

Me too! Haven't had one for aaaaaaaages! Might add them to my Tesco list for tonight! xx

Ooohhh I might have to throw some in the troley next time too! hehehe!

Breakaway bars are lush <3 Trying to resist having one today as I feel I need to get back in the habit of reaching for SF stuff if I'm hungry. Nearly MOT time...the fear is kicking in!
In other more positive news (and a slight overshare) I have thankfully come on so I'm hoping that's what has caused the scales to play up the past few days!

Breakaway bars are lush <3 Trying to resist having one today as I feel I need to get back in the habit of reaching for SF stuff if I'm hungry. Nearly MOT time...the fear is kicking in! In other more positive news (and a slight overshare) I have thankfully come on so I'm hoping that's what has caused the scales to play up the past few days!

Oh I admire how you can resist them Jenna! Definitely can't be around chocolate biscuits! It must be worse be back that out chocolate is much better here! (Well that's what I thought while I was there :) )
Hopefully the mot goes ok and it's not s big bill!!
And once your TOM goes then the scales should be playing game with ya!!! X

Back