Thanks very much ladies.
So today was off plan sort of but under 1000 calories so I don't feel as bad.

Had a tuna melt in the airport this morning for 500 cals...id been up all night and hadn't eaten since midday the day before. Then had my usual pasta bake this evening so it's really just the toastie that's the issue

What a weekend Jenna :) Congratulations!! xx

Green
Breakfast

HExB1 toast. 1 syn ketchup, egg.

Lunch
Strawberries

Dinner
Pasta bake (HExB Tuna, HExA1 cheese and HExA2 philly)

6 syns on HiFis

I've been working all this week, the gym has become a distant memory. Maybe over the Easter fortnight I'll get back in to it...doubtful though!

Last edited:
Ladies, I'm copping out again and weighing today as tonight my bestie and I are getting together to plan the holiday that I won! Apparently I don't have to go to the destination suggested so we're going to look at Egypt with the help of a bottle of wine, a bottle or prosecco and God knows what else.
Weigh in 10st 8lbs

10.8?! That's incredible Jenna! I've gone back to 10.12 after a naughty weekend but this weekend is looking even naughtier!

Have an awesome evening holiday planning - how exciting! When do you get your car? (And caravan!!! ;) ) xxx

Can't have the caravan until May, but I'll be selling it :) And no word from the car people as yet :) Awk sure, sometimes we have to let our hair down!

Breakfast
HExB toast, 1 syn ketchup, 1 egg.

Lunch
Apple
2 x SW bars (6 syns)

Dinner
HExB tuna, HExA cheese, HExA2 philly.
2 x SW bars 6 syns

LOTS OF WINE :D

Last edited:
So I definitely haven't updated this all weekend, even though I've been on plan all weekend (though admittedly I've had too many HiFi bars but it's all within syns).

Tomorrow's plan

Breakfast
Strawberries and pineapple with a muller light.

Lunch
Bacon butty (HExB) and 1 syn ketchup

Dinner
2 x cod fillet, mixed veg, baked beans.HExA cheese.

6 syns on a HiFi

Last edited:
Woke up late (God bless the Easter hols), so not sure if I'll manage my bacon butty but I've had my fruit.
Happiest girl in the world this morning, my holiday to Egypt has been confirmed :D It was meant to be a holiday to Rhodes that I'd won but they let me change it :D SO excited 5* all inclusive for a week in July!

Back