<3FallenxAngel<3 food diary sept/oct onwards :)

i think that looks fine and well within the plan, the only thing that might be iffy is the granola for breakfast on the red day cause you didn't mention which brand and some of them have a lot of nuts and added sugar.

I've looked through my book and they seem pretty strict about what brands you can have but as your also having a scran bran i'm assuming its Alpen (either original/no added sugar) in which case thats fine and counts as the 1HexB you have set out.

I think you will be ok cutting your syns to 10 if you feel it will help, my consultant suggested 10 syns to me for the first month as a good daily aiming point in case i made any mistakes while getting used to the diet so hopefully you'll see some results with it.

And please don't get down, you've done so well and lost a lot of weight and i know it must be really p***ing you off right now so just try and persevere with it for another week and if you don't lose by being 100% on this time then maybe try and think back to the last time you were losing consistently and see if you can figure out what you did differently then that worked for you.

You've been losing weight and you know you can do it so don't lose hope!:)

Back