3rd and final restart

week 1 weigh in

That time has finally come, its been a long week.
I lost..............

5 pounds

I'm well chuffed, will be heading of to work with a big smile on my face :)

Darling that's a great big smile! Fantastic and you may need to re access your June challenge!

Have a great day at work.

Bren
X

Thanks BL and bren, its a good start lets hope i can keep it up.
I'm out on my monthly meal with the girls tomorrow and intend on being good, i know i said that last time and i failed :( will try to be stronger this time.

Day 8

Brekkie, SF smoothie

Snack, 2 oatie biscuits 80 cals

Lunch, SF soup

Snack, apple

Dinner, 3 ham sandwiches at work, handful of crisps, i know they are bad but it's very hard to eat on the run, i know excuses excuses, within calories though :)

Ive set myself a mini goal, ive got 6 weeks before a big family BBQ, i brought a dress last year which i planned to get into last summer, i never got there. Its still hanging in the wardrobe with tags attatched. I can get in it but its way to tight,
My goal......... to wear it in 6 weeks and for it to fit perfectly and i can breathe in it lol

You'll do it never fear... 6 weeks, that's penty of time. Have a good day today, I'm facing a basketful of washing.

Day 9

Not to bad considering i had dinner out to contend with, i didnt pig out but could of made better choices.

Not had any time to exercise lately, i get in from work and instead of hopping on the wii im shattered and dont want to do anything, will have to start some sort of exercise routine soon and stick to it. think i will leave that until the extra shifts at work stop though.

Just think though, what you would have eaten if you hadn't been on SF. I'm sure you made good choices yesterday.

Back