3rd and last go!!!

Hi,
I am doing SW for the third and last time! My mum gets married in june and i need to lose weight by then but more importantly keep it off until I get married in May next year and beyond!! Any tips, recipes and support would be very much appreciated! I will try to post my food diaries daily. I am also looking for advice on swapping the eating plans up instead of just sticking to ee!!

Thanks Guys in advance! :rolleyes:

Hi,
I am doing SW for the third and last time! My mum gets married in june and i need to lose weight by then but more importantly keep it off until I get married in May next year and beyond!! Any tips, recipes and support would be very much appreciated! I will try to post my food diaries daily. I am also looking for advice on swapping the eating plans up instead of just sticking to ee!!

Best of luck!!!

Well lets face it, your in the right place, keep us all informed and we will try and and help as best we can mate ;)

Hi,

Good luck. I've also joined SW again for the last time. I too am slimming for a wedding - my niece - who gets married in March 2014. I am more determined than ever to do it this time and not only loose the weight but keep it off.

I look forward to seeing your updates. :)

Back