3rd day on preparation and failed again

loselose

hi all
well i started on wednesday again but this time by the book working my way down to ss+

but today ive cought a cold
first my oh had it then the little one and now me
been really ill all day and to top it up i failed my first driving test today

so in anger:mad: and felling sh*t :(i turned to junk (milies cookies, milky tea. and a curry)

i thought id b on ss+ by sat but now il have to start again :cry::cry:

sorry just had to have this moan

Dont beat yourself up and dont put it off...just start ss+ as planned tomorrow and you'll be glad you did....in 3 short days you'll be in the magic cloud that is ketosis and you'll be proud of yourself. Keep smiling and keep winning, you can do it! x

Hi - don't give up. Just get straight back on tomorrow where you should have been rather than starting again. You might have a bit of a headache but drink lots of water, take paracetemol and you will be in ketosis before you know it - you have done well so far and you can get back there I am sure!xx

definitely don't give up. It's difficult when you are feeling poorly, but you can do it. Hope you feel better soon and get started again x

awww (((hugs))) you can always do your test again, forget about it hun, come on get back on the wagon tomorrow we will stop of for you :) :)

Don't give up hun - tomorrow's another day & a fresh start. :D

Good luck.

xx

hi all
well i started on wednesday again but this time by the book working my way down to ss+

but today ive cought a cold
first my oh had it then the little one and now me
been really ill all day and to top it up i failed my first driving test today

so in anger:mad: and felling sh*t :(i turned to junk (milies cookies, milky tea. and a curry)

i thought id b on ss+ by sat but now il have to start again :cry::cry:

sorry just had to have this moan

Hi loselose :)

I just wanted to echo what everyone else has said so far and encourage you to jump straight back in. What's done is done now hun.

Look at it this way, you have the power and choice to feel better again by this time tommorow or to possibly feel more angry with yourself and still feel crappy:mad::sigh:

Hope the cold goes soon and then you can crack on with getting that driving test out of the way.;):D

Best Wishes,

Lacey..xx :)

hi again

still feel really ill
but ive got my packs out for tommorow so hopefully will start in the morning on ss+

il let u know how i get on

thanx

My sister has been doing SS for 3 weeks, lost 2 stone in 3 weeks, and now she has a cold, and our CDC has put her on the SS+ for one week while she gets over the cold, her son just got married, and he is living in Australia, so hes over to see her, and she is going to have a few meals, but the CDC didn't shout at her its not the WW diet, you won't get shouted at, so its not failure, you have just had a bad day, and tomorrow is a bright new day, so tomorrow start with a couple glasses of water, lots of weeeees and you will be back to starting your diet...

Good luck and believe in yourself, you are only human, we do human errors all the time, and if you enjoyed your treat, then good, but dont see it has a binge, you did nothing wrong, cos you know you did it, if you denied it, then i would think it was wrong...especially as we all do the CDs cos we have tried everything else!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS xxx

thanx all

well today i started with the shakes and decided to go on 1000 until i recover from this horrible flu. its just me and my 11month old that has it now and i feel really tired.

thats y thought of doing 1000plan until i get better.

but the water intake is still the same 4litres which is really getting hard as my throat hurts.

oh well hopefully il still lose a pound oh so by the end of the week

i always wondering, why when someone is sad, anger, impatient .... he/she turn to food inseat of going for a run or something?

i started the gym 2 weeks ago but not gone for three days

Back