3rd time lucky

shyvon

I have been on and off Lipotrim since 6th Feb and have managed to lose 17.5 lbs but have never stuck to it 100% but am going to try 3rd time lucky from Monday and try and do a full week 100%.

I am going to plan a week at home and not go out with my daughter as she is as slim as a stick and makes me cave by suggesting lunch out etc etc and I can't resist.

So if I cut out my weakness for a few weeks and be strong then I think I have more chance of succeeding.

So you may see me on here over the next few weeks blabbering rubbish just to keep me occupied lol.

Gonna enjoy this weekend but not go overboard and first thing Monday morning I am starting.

I wish you all the best for Monday. Keep positive and you will be fine, there is always a friendly face here to cheer you along :D

Good luck sweetie - I know it's hard but it will be worth it. Look how much you lost last time - imagine doubling, tripling, quadrupling that - you'll feel amazing!! And when it's done you will be able to enjoy being a skinny minny going out for lunch with your daughter again xx

Ok have brought this forward as woke up today in the right frame of mind so instead of eating my way through the weekend I am starting my shakes today as not got much planned this weekend so can commit to it 100%.

Well done for getting on it hun! Good luck! xx

Back