3rd time lucky!!!

I am still on track!! cant actually believe i have last three days with not 1 little slip up! Im proud. I also havent wanted to step on the scales either!!

I arent snacking at all which is good because that is where my downfall is once i start i cant stop. I sacked the routine off because i just couldnt get into it. I am now eating Lunch and Tea when i normally would but with everything else i am just eating if i feel hungry. Which i think is really helping. Not into breakfast that much. Got up and had it yesterday but i just got hungry at like half nine when normally i can go till lunch at 12. So I'm now sticking to having a cup of tea on a morning and drinking lots of water. I have 7 weeks till i go on holiday i'm not to fused anymore if i go on holiday like i am now but my main aim now is my sisters wedding in May!!!!

Depressed isn't even the word to describe how i am feeling today. Why is dieting so hard?! I know i said i wasnt on a diet but i cant even loose 0.5lbs. Why is it so difficult arghhh?!?! Does anyone else have this problem???

Don't feel depressed :-/ you can do it Claire! You just need to set yourself up in your mind set, see a mini goal and aim for it, record everything that passes your mouth, invest in some scales to weigh out food, spread cals out throughout the day, I have about 200 for breakkie 300 for dinner and 500 for tea leaving me to have a curly wurly and a hot choccy in the evening lol

I've struggled to get into the mind set for months now, my diary recorded all my highs and lows. But looking at pictures of myself, and all the clothes I can't fit in has made me want to loose the lard now

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning slimmers

Hope you are all well!!

I have been stuck on track since Monday so far but think it is cause I haven’t been at work and its always easier when I aren’t at work but back today so I’m going to try my hardest to loose as much as I can (only got 5weeks left till my holiday). I know I said I wasn’t bothered about my holiday anymore but I tried a bikini on and hell I looked big!

When I weighed myself on Monday I was 11.1 then weighed again this morning and was 10.12 so it is going well. Exercise wise is going good too. Did around 8 mile walk on Monday and about 2mile jog Tuesday and hopefully get out again tonight.

I signed up to My fitness pal the other day, not that i am very good at it at the moment. I put that i had lost 3 pound and it ended up saying i lost 10!!! haha oppsie. I doubt i will use it much but will try my hardest

Saturday morning i lost another pound!! so last week i lost 4 pound all together... then i had a mcdonalds saturday night and a thai takeaway sunday night, weighed this morning and was only 1 pound on so i have still lost 3 pound. I can stick to the diet during the week it is just the weekends must try harder next weekend!!

Ditto :-/

Your exactly the same as me lol x

Well the pound that i put on other the weekend is off!! so i am officially 4 pound down... would like to either loose 1-2 pound this week. Will do my next weigh in on Frdiay

Major blow out last night!!!! Glad I've done it though cause feel better now! Had a good day at work then went home and my brother had made a chicken curry so i had a small bowl of that with Rice (currry made with curry powder not a jar so not too bad) then went for a jog and when got back felt so hungry so i had a bit of a pasta bake that was left over from the night before not much but still THEN my mum came in and made sausage mash and peas with fried onion gravy and i had that!! Not even with low fat sausages FULL Fat! Didnt weigh though to see the damage just going to weight till Friday and see if there is any!! So i had 3 teas last night!!! Unbelievable!

Hello all,

I have an officially weigh in tomorrow and then on Sunday morning. I am going out drinking Sunday night for the bank holiday and have told myself I have to of lost 2 pound this week for my to be able to go out and enjoy myself. If I haven't lost it I will try and stick to a limited amount of drink and definitely no takeaway!

I am no longer snacking :) best thing for me as that was my downfall woo me!!

anyway shall let ya'll know my results in the morning!!

Xx

Hi Claire- hope WI went well for you :) Enjoy the weekend!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

I need to work on weekends i really do! I have eaten bloody loads again and put 2 pound on this week!! :-( Only got 3 weeks till my holiday so need to do as much as i possibly can!!

I seem to of got into a little routine of what i eat and when i eat it but its working for me.

I have porridge at around 10-11 then a mug shot at about 2-3 and then my normal tea at about 6 or later if i go for a jog and drink loads of water during the day.

This really does work for me as i avoid snacking and dont really feel hungry at any time of the day and so far I havent got bored. I am really hoping i dont get bored before my holiday i only have 3 weeks to go and i am sure i can try and stick to eat for 3 more weeks!! I need help with the weekends aswell my routine gets chucked out of the window as soon as i leave work on the Friday afternoon!

Clair I feel you for the weekend binge I'm completely the same!

It's just my mind set is 'ok routine is more or less over (even though I work most weekends) lets eat what we want and go ott cause it's weekend and we deserve a treat' lol treat would a bar of chocolate, not the family bar which I can scoff! :-/

Weekends as well cos other half is home too, but he's working Sundays now so Saturday will be a treat day or Friday night, either way I need to get a grip or I'll never fit in my holiday clothes lol
X

Yeah exactly – my kind of treat is a Mexican on Friday night, Chinese on Saturday and something else on the Sunday night! And most probably eat loads more during the days. I don’t see how it can be so hard to not stick to it during the weekends. I had a few days off last week and managed to stick to it – I think its just my brain knowing it’s the weekend so I can eat what I want! Grrr I must try harder this weekend!!

Noo don't give up! I have hit that wall before and it's pants, and I know exactly how you are feeling, give a thread a search called 'happy healthy' she's met her goal and lost a lot and she was my inspiration for when I hit rock bottom,

I'm starting a new way of Dieting, I'm gonna be using slim fast to help, and alternate between 1100cals of food and the next week swap food for shakes which will in turn shrinkage the stomach

Have a look at other diets see if any take your fancy,
X

Ok so... started again yesterday and went for a jog last night then weighed myself this morning and was 10.11 on the dot it flickered on 10.10 but ended up been 10.11 but hopefully will be 10.10 tomorrow if i stick hard enough today!

Back