3rd time lucky!!!

Good girl! Keep at it :) you will see results chick x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yesterdays food wasn't the best i could of had well my tea wasnt, i made home made pizza with just roll pastry thin crust BUT it was lusshhh!

I seem to of gone off having breakfast on a morning i was getting so good at having porridge around 10-11 on the morning but i have just stopped i never feel hungry not one bit. so i stick to a pint of water and a cup of tea (milk 2 sugars :/ i tried to cut out the sugars but it was horrible).

Think it is time to do mini targets so that i stick to it more so my first mini target is to be 10.9 atleast for my holiday I'm 10.11 now so its only 2 pound and i have got 11 days to do it!!

Surely that is do-able???

Todays food:

Breakfast: Pint of Water & Cup of tea
Lunch: Asda's Chicken and Bacon Salad (271cals i think cant remember its in the fridge)

I can never really say what i am having for tea because i dont know untill i get home and find something.

Hopefully get a jog in tonight too!! Come on Claire you can stick to it for just 11 days!!

That's more than doable chick :) why not buy some fructose, it's better than sugar, it still is sugar but a fruit sugar, less calories, and it's not a substitute for sugar like canderell, one teaspoon of sugar has 16 cals in, so two in a brew is 33 cals, that can up to 100 cals in a day per how many brews you have lol

Your doing good though! Don't give up :)
I make my pizzas with warbies squares at 189 cals per square, with potato wedges mmmmmm

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back