3rd week on lighterlife

herbie

Hello lighterlife starters, After feeling really scared of failure on this diet I am now started to feel confident I'm going to actually reach my goal. First week tough, second week easier and now sailing through each day focusing purely on being 3 stone lighter and a happy bunny.
Week 1 lost 7lbs
Week 2 lost 4lbs

Watch this space for the following weeks weight loss! :D

Well done Herbie, you are doing great! I can realte to that too ... the new routine starts to become normality in week 3 which just makes it all so much easier! Keep going and before you know it you will have those 3 stones gone!

Good luck! x

That's great to hear Herbie as today is my day 1!!

Looking forward to hearing all about you future successes!!

Thanks Suzianna, and look at you go!!! Keep up the good work yourself!
Gingette - You have a very simular profile to me, stick with it and your right take one day at a time. When I started a 2 1/2 weeks ago each morning I woke up i thought to myself - yesss I've made it another day. I tried on some of my old clothes today, one dress size less and i got into them and i was delighted and I'm so motivated as the results show so quickly. Heres to the next 2 stone!!! :)

Hi Herbie, you started they day before me and I know exactly what you mean. I thought I would be one this wouldn't work for or it would all taste so horrible I couldn't do it but it I'd fab and seeing that weight drop off Is fantastic. I love the smell of food but definately don't want to eat it.
Looking forward to seeing your journey.

Donna

hi there
glad to hear its going well for you
daisy x

Hi Herbie, you started they day before me and I know exactly what you mean. I thought I would be one this wouldn't work for or it would all taste so horrible I couldn't do it but it I'd fab and seeing that weight drop off Is fantastic. I love the smell of food but definately don't want to eat it.
Looking forward to seeing your journey.

Donna

Hi DOnna and welcome to you too! You are off to a GREAT start!! wow! A stone in 2 weeks! You'll be ther e in a blink of an eye!!

:)
x

Not had too good a day, constipation (say no more)!! Apart from drinking loads more water any other suggestions? Dont want another day like this!!
Still, on a positive note keeping to the diet well and its getting easier. My husband announced he now wants to start LL next week, he was diagnosed with diabetis 2 last year and is really fed up with taking the tablets all the time. He believes maybe once all his extra weight is off (4-5st) he will be able to lose the tablets??? Fingers crossed for him. Has anyone had beat diabetis once the weight has gone?
Lesley (Herbie)

Hi Lesley

I hope it's starting to get easirer for you now. Good news that your husband will be doing LL too. Be aware though that men lose more quickly than we do, so don't despair.
Regarding diabetes 2, a lady in our group was able to come off medication for it after she lost her excess weight. It made such a difference.
i don't have diabetes, but did have pneumonia and bronchitis and lots of chest infections which was my motivation for starting LL.I've been fine since, all aspects of my health have improved dramatically.
Good luck to you both.

Thanks for info on diabetics i will pass this onto hubbie. He starts on Wednesday, fingers crossed for him. Im into 4th week now and yes its getting easier by the day!!
Well done on getting to you goal and looking fab!
Lesley x

Back